Future WWE releases?

Old 12-13-03, 12:11 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Future WWE releases?

How about a DVD with nothing but interview programs.Pipers Pit-The Body Shop-The Flower Shop-Jake Roberts snake pit-Brother Love-Blackjack Mulligans barbeque pit.
Old 12-13-03, 12:58 PM

I'd be more interested in a Piper set much like the Ultimate Flair one. Instead of matches it would be built around his interviews and you could throw in a few of his classic matches with people like Jimmy Snuka, Hogan, Paul Orndorff and Flair.

I'd like to see a special set on Jake Roberts as well but I don't know how marketable that would be. Fill out the survey that's in the Flair set and mail it in. They want you feedback, and hopefully they'll listen.

Last edited by CaseyB; 12-13-03 at 01:34 PM.
Old 12-13-03, 01:03 PM

Originally posted by CaseyB
I'd be more interested in a Piper set much like the Ultimate Flair one. Instead of matches it would be built around his interviews and you could throw in a few of his classic matches with people like Jimmy Snuka, Hogan, Paul Orndorff and Flair.
An "ultimate" Rowdy Roddy DVD would be great, especially if they included a bunch of Piper's Pit episodes. Hell, throw `em all in there! The guy definitely had mic skills back in the day.

Last edited by Damage; 12-13-03 at 03:34 PM.
Old 12-13-03, 01:12 PM

There's so many classic Piper interviews they could put on here with Frankie Williams, Snuka, Andre, etc. There's also the Pit they did at MSG where Piper was interviewing Bruno and called him a "wop" and Bruno pushed Piper down. That resulted in a small program with them both. With so many interviews it would also give the buyer a great look back at all the superstars from that era.
Old 12-13-03, 03:59 PM

Bret Hart DVD would be the best Wrestling DVD there is, there ever was, and there every will be!
Old 12-13-03, 11:36 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

True that, he was the excellence of execution.
Old 12-14-03, 02:05 AM

A DVD on Bret was my first choice on the survey sheet I filled out, but I think the OP was just talking interviews not match quality.