DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   DVD Talk Archive (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-talk-archive-54/)
-   -   Who's watching their LOTR TT:EE tonight? (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-talk-archive/331377-whos-watching-their-lotr-tt-ee-tonight.html)

DVD Polizei 11-21-03 12:28 PM

Who's watching their LOTR TT:EE tonight?

I am.

I'm getting some local, homegrown, awesome pizza, Hawaiin one side, pepperoni on the other, grabbing some Henry's Rootbeer (probably will drink all six bottles tonight) and I am going to be in heaven for 4 hours.

Awwwwww.

Anyone else?

Seeker 11-21-03 12:30 PM

Last night - it was great.

NaturalMystic79 11-21-03 12:46 PM

I'm actually watching FOTR: EE tonight. Yesterday I bought both TTT and ROTR, and have yet to see either in extended format and in DTS. I'm very excited to watch FOTR! Wish I could say the same about root beer and pizza, that because that stuff will go straight to the tire across my waist! Just popcorn, green tea and water for me. The week after that I will watch TTT: EE. :)

DVD Polizei 11-21-03 12:50 PM

NaturalMystic79,

Well, I will toast my rootbeers to you, my friend. Maybe I'll have just 3 bottles instead of six. :D

fnordboy 11-21-03 12:53 PM

I will be watching my TTT tonight (most likely). Can't wait :)

island007 11-21-03 12:55 PM

Re: Who's watching their LOTR TT:EE tonight?

Originally posted by DVD Polizei
I am.

I'm getting some local, homegrown, awesome pizza, Hawaiin one side, pepperoni on the other, grabbing some Henry's Rootbeer (probably will drink all six bottles tonight) and I am going to be in heaven for 4 hours.

Awwwwww.

Anyone else?

Three nights ago, except I had Heinekens.:beer: I'm now slugging my way through Bond.

Caliking 11-21-03 12:56 PM

watched it last night...ordered a pizza from viccinnis new york pizza and it was awesome!...both the movie and the pizza.

fumanstan 11-21-03 12:58 PM

Watched mine on Tuesday. You guys are behind!

garolo 11-21-03 01:43 PM

Tonight's the night for me too! Oh, you meant watching TTT. Yeah, that too. Tomorrow night it's OUATITW.

The Void 11-21-03 01:48 PM

I think I may watch mine tonight too. Don't think there will be any pizza though.

PixyJunket 11-21-03 01:50 PM

Sometime over the weekend.. I will need to go to Best Buy first and exchange since mine was messed up.

ViewAskewbian 11-21-03 01:53 PM

Just my two, folks, and I certainly don't want to threadcrap but do we really need a thread asking "Who is watching such and such DVD tonight"?

Just my two...but, then again, I might just be jealous because I can't see mine until Christmas. :p

Libby 11-21-03 02:06 PM

I'd watch it if I had it:( but dont have the cash. I'm going out to the movies tonight anyhow. I cant decide between "master and commander" or "elf"

Chew 11-21-03 02:22 PM

Amazon didn't ship it until yesterday. Guess I won't be watching until next week. :(

DVD Polizei 11-21-03 03:25 PM

ViewAskewbian,

Well, I suppose it could be a threadpooper. I usually don't ask unless it's a popular movie at the time. I think my adrenaline is still pumping from actually getting a copy....annnnndddddd being able to watch it now, instead of Christmas.

Chew,

Sorry to hear about that. I feel your pain. :(

The Void 11-21-03 03:27 PM

Originally posted by Chew
Amazon didn't ship it until yesterday. Guess I won't be watching until next week. :(
That sucks. They are sure inconsistent. I got my copy from them and used the free shipping. They shipped it Monday and it was delivered Wednesday.

lisadoris 11-21-03 04:56 PM

Watched it last night. Loved it.

Dazed 11-21-03 05:06 PM

watched it as soon as i got it home on tuesday. then watch all the extras on wednesday as well as 2 of the commentary tracks on thursday :)

Just 2 more tracks to go and i'll have seen everything.

Thankfully this week was a slow work week :D

JDF5244 11-21-03 05:08 PM

...just curious what "homegrown" the first dude was referring to??

Static Cling 11-21-03 05:17 PM

We have a thread every week about what people watch. Closing duplicate.