DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   DVD Talk Archive (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-talk-archive-54/)
-   -   What DVDs are you getting 10.14.2003..? [DVD Talk-ified] (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-talk-archive/323109-what-dvds-you-getting-10-14-2003-%5Bdvd-talk-ified%5D.html)

DVD.guy 10-10-03 03:48 PM

Nothing that would make me go out and spend more than $6.27. :D

RichDB10 10-10-03 03:51 PM

Busiest release day of the year for me!!

The Alien Saga
The Omen Legacy
The Living Corpse
Naqoyqatsi
Le Cercle Rouge CC
Tokyo Story CC
Schizopolis CC

Sessa17 10-10-03 04:05 PM

Originally posted by RobCA
Nothing for me this week. :eek:

Rob

Same here. Absolute crap coming out this week.

shanester 10-10-03 04:10 PM

Originally posted by William Fuld
Essential Music Videos: Hits of the 80's
William do you know what videos are included??

Thanks

RichDB10 10-10-03 04:11 PM

Originally posted by RichDB10
Busiest release day of the year for me!!

Le Cercle Rouge CC
Tokyo Story CC
Schizopolis CC

Correction...looks like Oct.28th is going to be now that these have been delayed.

MrX 10-10-03 04:17 PM

just reloaded

D-Ball 10-10-03 04:19 PM

Black Sunday

William Fuld 10-10-03 04:47 PM

Originally posted by shanester
William do you know what videos are included??

Thanks

The "Hits of the 80's" disc has: A-Ha - Take on Me, B-52s - Love Shack, The Cars - Drive, Devo - Whip It, Georgia Satellites - Keep Your Hands to Yourself, and INXS - New Sensation.

The same company is releasing DVDs of "80's Hard Rock", "80's Rock", "Classic Country", and "Hot Country". The video listings for each of them are up at cduniverse.com.

Mountain Biker 10-10-03 05:14 PM

Wrong Turn
The Matrix Reloaded
That Was Then, This is Now

Ron_Bangel 10-10-03 05:18 PM

The Matrix Reloaded (Widescreen)
Star Trek V - The Final Frontier (Widescreen Special Edition)

emanon 10-10-03 05:26 PM

Originally posted by JoeyOhhhh
Maybe Christmas with the Simpsons, provided I can find an episode listing for the release.
Simpsons Roasting on an Open Fire
After Bart's tattoo removal, Homer's failure as ia department store Santa, and a bad day at the dog track, Christmas prospects look dim for the Simpsons. But homer seizes theiday and, with the help of Santa's Little Helper, blunders home with the best gift of all - someting to share the family's love. And frighten prowlers. A holiday classic!!

Mr. Plow
Homer opens a snow plow business only to have his best friend Barney open a rival outfit, with commercials by Linda Ronstadt. Homer sends Barney into an avalanche, then feels guilty and saves his life.

Miracle on Evergreen Terrace
Bart inadvertently burns down the Simpsons' Christmas tree, and claims that burglars did it. The town opens its heart to the family, only to turn on them when the truth is discovered.

Grift of the Magi
Bart is confined to a wheelchair and Springfield Elementary must construct ramps accessible to him. To pay for the construction, a corporation takes over the school and uses the children to design the next must-have Christmas toy.

She of Little Faith
Homer and Bart collaborate on a model rocket which destroys the First Church of Springfield. To raise money for repairs, the church sells advertising space, outraging Lisa - who becomes a Buddhist, with the help of a guest star Richard Gere.

Chad 10-10-03 05:41 PM

Black Sunday
The Matrix Reloaded
Wrong Turn

Sparrow 10-10-03 05:54 PM

Just Matrix Reloaded this week. I saw the Matrix a few times at the theatre, but saw this only once, so I'm looking forward to catching anything subtle that I could have missed during that first viewing.

gutwrencher 10-10-03 06:38 PM

a good week to catch up. new titles I'll add to the library include:

The Living Corpse...a PRIORITY buy.
Black Sunday
ST5
TCMse
Tokyo Story
Nascar Winston Cup 2002
The Thirsty Dead/Swamp of the Ravens

...and some titles from last week that I missed. the Alien Saga will be in the box set coming out...right? still waiting on an import order.

ugabuga 10-10-03 07:08 PM

Transformers Season 3 part 1
Maybe Reloaded haven't yet decided

mikewendt 10-10-03 07:45 PM

Wrong Turn
Possibly the Die Had: SE rerelease
and hopefully some of the horror titles that didn't come in last week.

mediabear 10-10-03 08:05 PM

So You Wanna Be a Rock 'n' Roll Star
Let It Rock
Jamie Oliver - Oliver's Twist
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre SE

lesterlong 10-10-03 08:10 PM

Matrix Reloaded

I had Schizopolis pre-ordered. Looks I won't be getting that. And the 14th is my birthday!!

Corky Roxbury 10-10-03 08:40 PM

Steven Spielberg, alot of people think TCM "se" is crap(not the movie) because all they are doing is releasing a new cover, it is still NON-anamorphic(that alone makes it a no buy for me)

I will get Christmas with the Simpsons

FilmFanSea 10-10-03 10:34 PM

I have all three October Criterions pre-ordered, but their release date is now the 28th, not the 14th.

That being the case, nothing for me this week.

GMLSKIS 10-10-03 10:53 PM

Nothing this week but that will be the last time I can say that for awhile. The Next month or so has something I want every week except for this one.

mdc3000 10-10-03 11:10 PM

THANK GOD! A SLOW WEEK....FINALLY!

THE MATRIX RELOADED
WRONG TURN

MATT

Deckard-10 10-10-03 11:14 PM

The Matrix Reloaded (Widescreen Edition)
Star Trek V - The Final Frontier (Special Edition)

guywhotrades 10-11-03 04:23 AM

Matrix and joy luck club

cubanx 10-11-03 04:33 AM

Anime only this week. Already saw Reloaded at the theatre and waiting for the boxset.

DNA2 Collection
Angelic Layer Vol. #1 w/box
Ai Yori Aoshi Vol. #5: With All My Heart
Sugar Vol. #4
Full Metal Panic Vol. #4