DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   DVD Talk Archive (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-talk-archive-54/)
-   -   Will & Grace - I'm ready for season 2! (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-talk-archive/317330-will-grace-im-ready-season-2-a.html)

Duality 09-12-03 08:14 AM

Will & Grace - I'm ready for season 2!

Wow! This show is terrific. I've purchased a few TV shows on DVD, including The Outer Limits season sets, but this one blows them all away. I want more.

BTW, my partner is now addicted to W&G too. :) Anyone else going "nuts" for this series?

marty888 09-12-03 08:25 AM

Absolutely - that opening season was even better than I had remembered. (Also, it was fun to notice the change in hair styling for both Will and Grace between the pilot and the first regular episode.)

RobCA 09-12-03 08:45 AM

Originally posted by marty888
(Also, it was fun to notice the change in hair styling for both Will and Grace between the pilot and the first regular episode.)
Not to mention the change in Karen's voice. :D

My partner and I both love this show too, and can't wait for season 2.

BTW, I really love the themed featurettes they did for the season 1 set. :up: :up:

Rob

Duality 09-12-03 01:50 PM

Karen Quote

Hey guys, either sweat less or crack a window!

Duality 09-12-03 04:43 PM

Jack Quote

Ah, Karen, beneath those big breasts beats a heart as big as those breasts.

digitalfreaknyc 09-12-03 04:57 PM

Guys....I already posted news about Season 2 over here. They don't know when it's going to happen but probably sometime next year.

Meanwhile...i'm enjoying seasons 1-3 from the UK. ;)

Season 6 starts Sept 25th.

And seasons 2 and 3 from the UK have the same themed featurettes.

Duality 09-15-03 12:19 PM

Thank you for the info. digitalfreaknyc.

It's too bad that I don't have a multiple region player. :(

Duality 09-17-03 02:02 PM

Another Karen Quote

Honey, your qayness can be seen from space!

RobCA 09-17-03 02:04 PM

I used to have my favorite Karen quote in my sig line:

"Honey, if catty were a perfume, you'd reek of it!"

:D Rob

Duality 09-17-03 02:08 PM

Karen is God! This DVD set proves it.

RobCA,

I like it! You should put it back!

RobCA 09-17-03 02:10 PM

Hmmm, maybe I will. I like the one I have now, but I also like changing it every once in a while, so it doesn't get too stale. But the 'catty' one is a classic. :D

Thanks for the input! :)

Rob

Duality 11-26-03 09:27 AM

Any news about season 2?

Well it's been a few months since season 1 was released and surely the sales figures indicate something by now. I'm wondering about a release of season 2. Has anyone heard about anything for region 1?

RobCA 11-26-03 10:06 AM

I haven't heard anything, unfortunately. I even checked ShopNBC the other day, since they had Season 1 before it was released in stores, but no luck. :( I'd hoped we'd see them at least every six months, but that would mean Season 2 should be out in February, so you'd think we'd have heard something by now.

Hopefully, soon!

Rob

digitalfreaknyc 11-26-03 06:33 PM

Yep...haven't heard anything as of yet. Good thing i have seasons 2 & 3 from the UK. Season 4 coming out the beginning of next year. And i already put 5 and what has aired of 6 onto DVD-R. :)

Even made my own bonus discs.

Nierfacon 11-27-03 06:32 AM

Since NBC bought Universal, don't you think the holdup is going to be that S2 will come out from NBC-Universal, instead of Lion's Gate?