DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   DVD Talk Archive (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-talk-archive-54/)
-   -   six feet under season 2 dvd - any news? (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-talk-archive/316732-six-feet-under-season-2-dvd-any-news.html)

jarryjayo 09-09-03 05:18 PM

six feet under season 2 dvd

any news on this dvd yet?

we just started getting season one on tv here in canada.

and I already own season one on dvd when do you think we will see season 2?

evenswr 09-09-03 06:17 PM

Re: six feet under season 2 dvd

Originally posted by jarryjayo
any news on this dvd yet?

Welcome to the forum.

It's customary to phrase subject headings as questions when you don't have any news to post. So the subject heading should probably be changed to:

six feet under season 2 dvd?

Something like that. That way, people don't get all excited for no reason like I just did.

:(

lisadoris 09-09-03 08:07 PM

HBO likes to release their sets almost exactly one year apart. S1 was released February 4, 2003 so I'll be willing to bet S2 will be released February 2, 2004. Not offical by any means but I'd be surprised if they changed the release schedule.

DeanoBKN 09-09-03 11:14 PM

"HBO likes to release their sets almost exactly one year apart. S1 was released February 4, 2003 so I'll be willing to bet S2 will be released February 2, 2004. Not offical by any means but I'd be surprised if they changed the release schedule."

Let's all pray HBO releases OZ: Season 3 in January. Since season 2 came out, not a word about S3 so far...

Dean

LiquidSky 09-10-03 07:23 AM

I e-mailed HBO a few months ago about the release of season 2 of "Six Feet Under" and got the standard reply: HBO releases one season per year bla bla bla........

marty888 09-10-03 07:27 AM

I would suspect that the next DVD release will be timed to coincide with the next new season on HBO - they like to cross-promote.

rfduncan 09-10-03 09:17 AM

Originally posted by LiquidSky
I e-mailed HBO a few months ago about the release of season 2 of "Six Feet Under" and got the standard reply: HBO releases one season per year bla bla bla........
...except for Sex in the City - season 5 will be released this December a mere 7 months after season 4's 5/20/03 release! :):thumbsup:

jarryjayo 09-10-03 02:35 PM

sorry about the subject name, evenswr. was just being lazy. I am not really a new member, I've been coming here for years just didn't have a account or feel the need to chat. been on the email mailing list forever you know. Much better then news groups are more intelligent conversations go on here.

Ya my sister collects Sex in the city dvds, rfduncan. she will be most happy, I'd buy her that for xmas but she will aready have it. I'll have to make a deal with her. I'll buy her Sex in the city if she will buy me season 4 of the sopranos. I think thats a far deal.

Guess I'll have to wait for season 2 or downloaded of usenet. quality isn't so great, but will have to do tell season 2 is out.

monkeyboy 09-19-03 11:41 PM

What's up with making people wait? I missed the first 2 seasons, so I didn't want to watch season 3 till I cought up on DVD. Now season 4 will be airing by the time I can see season 2. You'd think theyd try to release the privious years episodes before the new season, so people could catch up on episodes they may have missed. What's the hold up?

vivarey 09-20-03 12:20 AM

Originally posted by monkeyboy
What's up with making people wait? I missed the first 2 seasons, so I didn't want to watch season 3 till I cought up on DVD. Now season 4 will be airing by the time I can see season 2. You'd think theyd try to release the privious years episodes before the new season, so people could catch up on episodes they may have missed. What's the hold up?
Because now you have to buy ALL the seasons on DVD!

db27 11-27-03 09:35 PM

any word on this title yet?

i loved season one, and haven't seen any of the other seasons yet and really would like to.