DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   DVD Talk Archive (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-talk-archive-54/)
-   -   what 3dvd would you like to see made? (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-talk-archive/315703-what-3dvd-would-you-like-see-made.html)

bughuntertony 09-04-03 06:05 PM

what 3dvd would you like to see made?

3-d movies were hard to overcome when vhs was avaiable now that dvd's are here there have not been any 3-d movies out but do know that watching a 3-d movie is possible like friday the 13th part 3, jaws 3-d spacehunter, or spykids 3-d and so on. some titles are terrible movies but to have the 3-d at home watching onyour own tv set, now we got something lets just say friday the 13th part 3 comes out on a 2 disk dvd one for the regular and the other disk for the 3-d version with 2 pairs of disposible 3-d glasses also the stores can sell additional pairs of 3-d glasses 4 for a dollar. what 3-d movie would you like to see on dvd?

Groucho 09-04-03 06:15 PM

Not a lot of people have seen it, but Cloning Danol has some great 3d effects.

DonnachaOne 09-04-03 06:18 PM

Originally posted by Groucho
Not a lot of people have seen it, but Cloning Danol has some great 3d effects.
I have seen Cloning Danol, and I have to agree.

reubs82 09-04-03 07:04 PM

Re: what 3dvd would you like to see made?

Originally posted by bughuntertony
3-d movies were hard to overcome when vhs was avaiable now that dvd's are here there have not been any 3-d movies out but do know that watching a 3-d movie is possible like friday the 13th part 3, jaws 3-d spacehunter, or spykids 3-d and so on. some titles are terrible movies but to have the 3-d at home watching onyour own tv set, now we got something lets just say friday the 13th part 3 comes out on a 2 disk dvd one for the regular and the other disk for the 3-d version with 2 pairs of disposible 3-d glasses also the stores can sell additional pairs of 3-d glasses 4 for a dollar. what 3-d movie would you like to see on dvd?
Come on, buddy. Punctuation and acceptable grammar are your friends. Let's try that post again, but this time with some sense.

Back on topic, I think it would be great to see some 3D films on DVD, but I'm sure the novelty would wear out quickly.

TomOpus 09-04-03 07:10 PM

I would love to see Pixar do a 3-D movie.

gutwrencher 09-04-03 08:06 PM

:lol:

ohh...and not interested..

Damage 09-04-03 10:16 PM

Does the 3-D effect transfer well to the small screen? I can recall a few movies broadcast in 3-D on television (3-D glasses were supplied by the local newspaper) but the overall effect was lackluster. I also recall a Rolling Stones concert during a SuperBowl half-time being in 3-D. It worked a little better with CGI shapes floating around the band. We'll have to see when SPY KIDS 3D comes out.

JAWS 3D had some cool 3-D effects in the theater. As for my choice for a 3-D port, let's go with FASTER PUSSYCAT KILL KILL!

Samuel 09-05-03 12:35 AM

The Matrix might work.