Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Archives > Archives > DVD Talk Archive
Reload this Page >

Electro Woman and Dyno Girl, Far Out Space Nuts coming?

Old 07-30-03, 07:40 PM
Suspended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

With the recent news that Superboy is coming out on DVD as season sets, does anyone know if they will release Electro Woman and Dyna Girl or even Far Out Space Nuts (Bob Denver) in dvd sets?

I would love to watch these shows again after seeing them as a kid every Saturday morning. Well, at least we still can see the person who plays Electro Woman as Marlena on Days of our Lives.. hehe.
Old 07-30-03, 09:39 PM
Suspended

There was rumor of a HR Puffinstuff and Land of the Lost boxed set, slated to be out by the end of 2003. Sadly I think this has fallen by the wayside. And since those two shows were the Kroftt heavy hitters, it doesnt bode well for the little guys - Dr Shrinker, Wonderbug and so on.

Nope - the current "random Episode" set is probably the best you are going to do.
Old 07-31-03, 07:37 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally posted by El-Kabong
There was rumor of a HR Puffinstuff and Land of the Lost boxed set, slated to be out by the end of 2003. Sadly I think this has fallen by the wayside. And since those two shows were the Kroftt heavy hitters, it doesnt bode well for the little guys - Dr Shrinker, Wonderbug and so on.

Nope - the current "random Episode" set is probably the best you are going to do.
I would sell my left kidney for a Dr. Shrinker set!
Old 07-31-03, 09:46 AM

Oh my god... all my prepubesent ElectroWomand and Dynagirl fantasies aside... I would love to share these classics with my kids.
Old 07-31-03, 11:14 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'd kill a man for box-sets of H.R. Pufnstuf, Sigmund and the Sea Monsters, Lidsville, and Electra Woman and Dyna Girl. I was never a fan of Far Out Space Nuts or Land of the Lost (I prefer the '90s ABC version instead).

With the exception of those above shows, I have never seen any other Krofft show (with the exception of The Brady Bunch Hour TV Land used to play quite a bit back in the day... 1997 ).
Old 07-31-03, 03:57 PM
Wag

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I used to be in lust with Dyna Girl! Well as "in lust" as a 5 year old could be! hehehe