Reload this Page >

a little audio problem with Day of the Dead SE

Community
Search

a little audio problem with Day of the Dead SE

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-03, 11:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This load of post are very intresting, people are by nature, wanting the best of the best, so really if they want to wait until "maybe" the sound will be re done, then let them, I wil be getting it as soon as its out, but if it is a bad problem, which it doesnt sound like it is, then I will be a bit irratated and maybe I will mail them back to the returns and replacements at Anchor Bay.

I have owned many versions of Day, and still they all improve upon each other, and still its not as if the film has had a massive set of cuts placed upon it, but if I was after the best of the best version, yes it would pay to wait, and see what happens.

I hope you all get what you want in the end. I still cannot wait for it, the stunning picture and the extras are enuff for me. for now.
Old 07-30-03, 02:43 PM

I think this is the best version that we will ever get......
Old 07-30-03, 02:48 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 21 Likes on 14 Posts
I think this is the best version that we will ever get......
With AB's history of Romero titles, I agree with the quote. I'm still buying DoD when it's released though
Old 07-30-03, 05:07 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 2,192 Likes on 1,497 Posts
Originally posted by DVD_O_Rama

I stand by my statements as well, as assumptions are just that, and we are are all very much entitled to them. It's when people take those assumptions as the gospel truth and launch venomous tirades at the studio, when they have no clue about the facts at hand.

I meant nothing personal by my comments, and they weren't directed at you perse, cultshock. you seem like a knowledgeable fan and that's a good thing, believe me.
Fair enough, and thanks. I can be a little sensitive sometimes. And I meant nothing personal as well. Maybe I should have guessed that by mentioning the issue to begin with, there would be a big outcry with people cursing Anchor Bay (this is the internet afterall ) but I was just trying to give people a heads up regarding a potential problem, and a possible explanation and was not just trying to stir up trouble. I for one still intend to buy the DVD regardless.

I guess, in all of our varying reactions, we are all showing our love for this film. If no one even cared about Day of the Dead, my original post would have just been met with silence or maybe just "so what". So I guess I should be gratified by the responses from people who seem to like this film as much as I do.
Old 07-30-03, 05:50 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally posted by cultshock
I guess, in all of our varying reactions, we are all showing our love for this film. If no one even cared about Day of the Dead, my original post would have just been met with silence or maybe just "so what". So I guess I should be gratified by the responses from people who seem to like this film as much as I do.
Very well put
Old 07-30-03, 07:55 PM
Suspended

Received 101 Likes on 87 Posts
Day is my least favorite of the trilogy, but I will still glady purchase this title and watch it many, many times.
Old 07-30-03, 08:00 PM

Fangoria's review