DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   DVD Talk Archive (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-talk-archive-54/)
-   -   Paramount Pictures Phone Number? (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-talk-archive/287981-paramount-pictures-phone-number.html)

2pac4ever2003 04-23-03 12:04 PM

Paramount Pictures Phone Number?

hi,

i need to contact paramount pictures customer service #? could anyone possibly tell me what it is? i have looked all over

thanks

mike

costanza 04-23-03 12:18 PM

i haven't received my buy spiderman get one free movie yet so i would like to get this number too. the check was cashed close to two months ago. maybe more

JoeyOhhhh 04-23-03 12:20 PM

Spider-man is released by Columbia, not Paramount.

Do a search I believe there are a few threads about the past 2 or 3 Columbia free DVD offers being slowed down.

spyzdope 04-23-03 02:21 PM

Originally posted by costanza
i haven't received my buy spiderman get one free movie yet so i would like to get this number too. the check was cashed close to two months ago. maybe more
Check out the last page (page 5) of the thread free dvd with purchase of Spider Man, Mr Deeds or MIB 2 from the DVD Bargains forum.

Martin Blythe 04-23-03 04:10 PM

What problem do you have? First stop should be the store.

DiscGuy 05-15-03 11:46 AM

I have a problem and would like to contact Paramount.

I purchased "Star Trek III, Search For Spock -- Special Collector's Edition" on November 24, 2002. I know the date because I log all DVD purchases into a database. The receipt is long gone. It was purchased from Wal-mart. The disc was for my wife, a huge Star Trek fan. Because she is busy raising our 3 year old daughter (and because she watched ST IV before ST III), she didn't open this disc until today.

Disc #1 was loose in the package and is badly scratched. This is causing various difficulties in playback. Additionally, the cover art was not fully in the case sleeve and was damaged by the security tape at the top. How can I contact Paramount customer service to arrange for a replacement disc and cover art?

Martin Blythe 05-15-03 02:04 PM

Try 323-956-8830 for this particular problem.

DiscGuy 05-15-03 02:12 PM

Martin,

Thank you for your help and, more importantly, your continued support of this board. You are appreciated!

I will try the number now and post results.

DiscGuy 05-15-03 02:51 PM

Great customer service !

I called the number Martin provided (323-956-8830) and talked to Patti. Very nice lady, very professional.

I explained my situation. Patti said there would be no problem. To obtain a replacement, Patti asked that I send the entire package (case and both discs) with a short note to her personally. After providing the address, Patti was even nice enough to suggest I use Media Mail for the better rates.

I'm off to the post office now.

Thanks Martin, Patti, and DVDTalk !!!