Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Reviews and Recommendations
Reload this Page >

Review wanted: The Rock: The People's Champ

DVD Reviews and Recommendations Read, Post and Request DVD Reviews.

Review wanted: The Rock: The People's Champ

Old 08-25-00, 08:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks!!!
Old 08-25-00, 10:12 PM
DVD Talk Legend

The Rock rates high in both audio and video!!! You may want to wait for the Criterion edition due out sometime within the next year!!! DTS is a possibility with this disc!!!
Old 08-25-00, 10:35 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Location: City of the lakers.. riots.. and drug dealing cops.. los(t) Angel(e)s. ca.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i think he ment the wwf star...

As for that. i would say, stick with Wreastlemania 2000, it has some blocks in it during snap shot momments.. and lets see. its really a good dvd. two disc and all.. or go for Royal rumble.
Old 08-26-00, 12:22 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Still waiting for royal rumble and wrestlemania 2000. Don't forget beyond the mat, it has rock & mick foley's match at the royal rumble (98 or 99?) I was gonna get royal rumble and wrestlemania from a&bsound for a lot cheaper, but they were backordered, so I gave up and got it from dvdexpress. Now that I think about it, I should have got it from kencranes/dvdplanet. Oh well. But yes, if you are a WWF fan, get the rock's dvd. I don't have the stone cold dvd but I have all the others. I might get the stone cold one when there is a massive dry spell between wwf dvds (I don't care that much about stone cold.)

Cool, wrestlemania and royal rumble came today from express.com, and they are electrifying. It has some footage on wrestlemania disc 2 od Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart's iron man match (I forget what year.) Electrifying. If only they hadn't pulled a Montreal on Bret.

[This message has been edited by Crazy Aoshi (edited August 27, 2000).]
Old 08-26-00, 07:29 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

Location: City of the lakers.. riots.. and drug dealing cops.. los(t) Angel(e)s. ca.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
really wish they would put out an end of the year dvd of all the ppv's. would really like to have the no way out hell in the cell match on dvd....

Old 08-27-00, 11:10 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I have all the WWF DVD's and the Rock's is terrific for any rock fan. Royal Rumble and WM2k were also terrific.

Capt