Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Reviews and Recommendations
Reload this Page >

Where are the deleted screens in American Pie?

DVD Reviews and Recommendations Read, Post and Request DVD Reviews.

Where are the deleted screens in American Pie?

Old 12-30-99, 05:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I got my "unrated" version of AP on Monday and have watched it twice before letting a friend borrow it. Man, was I disappointed. I was looking forward to seeing one of the funniest movies of the year in all its unedited glory, yet it was essentially the same as the version I saw in the theather. Ok, it had one extra scene with the pie, but that was only subsituted for the original one - not an actual additional scene. If I remember correctly the back cover promised more pie, more about the bible, and more of Nadia . didn't see any of these. Sure it offers some extras in the bonus material, but I'm sure it wouldn't have compared to the deleted/edited scenes. If all it takes is this deleted pie scene for the MPAA to give it an above-R rating, then we may be in for a long year 2000.

I'm pretty sure that scene was the only difference between the film and the unrated dvd, but if there are any others please by all means let me know.

Old 12-30-99, 05:28 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Moving to Talk forum.

--Heather

Moderator, DVD Talk & Reviews forums