DVD Reviews and Recommendations Read, Post and Request DVD Reviews.

Dusk Till Dawn menus are worst i have ever seen

Old 06-10-99, 02:01 PM
Sinbad

Just purchased this title which is a top notch film, to my disappointment the menu scenes arnt up till much. When you move your mouse to select an option from the menu it as if someone who just learned how to work photoshop was let loose on this title. Not up to the standard of the new Alien which has awesome animated menus.
Was dusk till dawn one of the earlier produced DVDs, they really need to make a SE or something as this is not good enough

Old 06-10-99, 04:03 PM
The Zizz

Most dvds that Buena Vista has produced have plain, lifeless menus; I haven't seen From Dusk Till Dawn, but I think that it is probably just like all of the other dvds the company makes. There have been rumors, however, that this title will soon be reissued as Miramax Collectors edition.

Old 06-11-99, 12:57 PM
Sinbad

Cool, thanks for the info.
A film of Dusk till Dawns quality needs to be credited with a quality transfer. Havnt got any other Beuna Vista DVDs but i will stay away from them unless its a really good film.