Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Reviews and Recommendations
Reload this Page >

"A Nightmare on Elm Street 3" Reviews/Discussion - 2014 Horror Challenge: Day 3

Community
Search
DVD Reviews and Recommendations Read, Post and Request DVD Reviews.

"A Nightmare on Elm Street 3" Reviews/Discussion - 2014 Horror Challenge: Day 3

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-14, 09:59 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 754 Likes on 491 Posts
Re: "A Nightmare on Elm Street 3" Reviews/Discussion - 2014 Horror Challenge: Day 3

Originally Posted by Trevor
Thanks for taking us with you on that trip, cool story.

Speaking of stories, I forget, where does your username come from?
Not as cool of a story. It dates way back to when I first went online (AOL? Prodigy? Compuserve? Something like that). I was trying to use a username based on favorite movies at the time. I kept trying different combinations and finally got ClckWOrang to work. Basically, it's a Clockwork Orange with some letters missing. I've just allowed it to follow me. I probably should come up with something different that's easier for others to remember ... Maybe one of these days.
Old 10-07-14, 02:00 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 123 Likes on 67 Posts
Re: "A Nightmare on Elm Street 3" Reviews/Discussion - 2014 Horror Challenge: Day 3

To me this isn't the best ANOES, but it is my favorite. It's the perfect blend of comedy and horror, with the dark freddy and some good one liners. Welcome to prime time bitch, is still my favorite moment of the entire series. Luckily, when my wife and I met Robert Englund he signed her picture with that slogan.

Also met Ken Sagoes, and had him talk to my friend on the phone... he was cool as hell.
Old 10-07-14, 08:57 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

The first 3 Elm Street movies are definitely the best (2 is very underrated in my opinion) and 3 is definitely the best of funny Freddy.