Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Reviews and Recommendations
Reload this Page >

DVD Talk review of 'Hobo with a Shotgun (Collector's Edition)' (Blu-ray)

DVD Reviews and Recommendations Read, Post and Request DVD Reviews.

Old 07-18-11, 10:48 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I read Adam Tyner's DVD review of Hobo with a Shotgun (Collector's Edition) at http://www.dvdtalk.com/reviews/read.php?ID=49558 and...WHAT? Are you getting paid by someone? Smoking some wacko weed? Really?? This is one of the worst movies of all time, reminds me of a Vietnam war movie where they used a yellow school bus supposedly in Vietnam with Vietnames kinds and the bus said "SCHOOL BUS"!! The movie is crass, crude, with the most fake props, the worst of acting and the blood looking more fake than Dolly Partons breasts! Don't waste time out of your life for this joke of a movie!
Old 07-18-11, 11:26 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Re: DVD Talk review of 'Hobo with a Shotgun (Collector's Edition)' (Blu-ray)

Originally Posted by kayak99 View Post
I read Adam Tyner's DVD review of Hobo with a Shotgun (Collector's Edition) at http://www.dvdtalk.com/reviews/read.php?ID=49558 and...WHAT? Are you getting paid by someone? Smoking some wacko weed? Really?? This is one of the worst movies of all time, reminds me of a Vietnam war movie where they used a yellow school bus supposedly in Vietnam with Vietnames kinds and the bus said "SCHOOL BUS"!! The movie is crass, crude, with the most fake props, the worst of acting and the blood looking more fake than Dolly Partons breasts! Don't waste time out of your life for this joke of a movie!
Methinks someone missed the whole point of the movie.
Old 07-18-11, 04:43 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I read Adam Tyner's DVD review of Hobo with a Shotgun (Collector's Edition) at http://www.dvdtalk.com/reviews/read.php?ID=49558 and...WHAT? Are you getting paid by someone?
We wish....
Old 07-18-11, 05:03 PM
DVD Talk Reviewer/ Admin

Paul: Ha!

Hobo with a Shotgun is a trashy '80s-style action/splatter-comedy flick. If you grew up with those sorts of movies like me and have always carried a warm, sticky place in your heart for 'em, then you'll probably love Hobo with a Shotgun as much as I did. If not, then...well... Love it or hate it, Hobo with a Shotgun is exactly the movie it sets out to be.
Old 07-19-11, 04:04 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

To quote you
WHAT?