Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Reviews and Recommendations
Reload this Page >

DVD Talk review of 'South Park - The Cult of Cartman: Revelations'

DVD Reviews and Recommendations Read, Post and Request DVD Reviews.

Old 10-06-08, 10:11 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

I read Randy Miller III's DVD review of South Park - The Cult of Cartman: Revelations at http://www.dvdtalk.com/reviews/read.php?ID=34964 and...

I'm just curious. You mention that the audio seems like a port but none of these episodes exist uncensored in the season sets, except Tourette. Just to check, they are uncensored here? That would make the difference between my buying and skipping this release.
Old 10-07-08, 08:21 AM
DVD Talk Reviewer

Originally Posted by zombeaner View Post
I read Randy Miller III's DVD review of South Park - The Cult of Cartman: Revelations at http://www.dvdtalk.com/reviews/read.php?ID=34964 and...

I'm just curious. You mention that the audio seems like a port but none of these episodes exist uncensored in the season sets, except Tourette. Just to check, they are uncensored here? That would make the difference between my buying and skipping this release.
Sorry I wasn't more clear about that...I was speaking in terms of audio quality and nothing more. There was actually a note about the uncensored audio under the episode listing, but I should've also added one in the audio section. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.
Old 10-07-08, 10:49 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Thanks, it is on my list.
Old 10-09-08, 08:19 AM
DVD Talk Reviewer & TOAT Winner

There's no 5.1 audio either. The first Rhino South Park DVDs were among the first DVDs I ever bought; at the time I was amazed they'd actually put out something like this on DVD. I've been buying every South Park disc ever since, even the redundant ones. The 3 'new' episodes on this are almost worth the price, and the cover is pretty cool (aside from the stupid overlapping-discs design, but I digress....) Had to store the printed stuff separate since there's really no place inside to keep them.