Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Reviews and Recommendations
Reload this Page >

DVD Talk review of 'The Next Avengers: Heroes of Tomorrow'

DVD Reviews and Recommendations Read, Post and Request DVD Reviews.

Old 10-01-08, 09:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I read David Cornelius's DVD review of The Next Avengers: Heroes of Tomorrow at http://www.dvdtalk.com/reviews/read.php?ID=34527 and...

It was a solid review...I would add though(SPOILERS) that this movie is actually much worse than indicated in the review.

I will ignore the idea that parents have kids with EXACTLY the same abilities and move on to some of the more glaring stupidities.

1) Kids are told to do something...ignore order...bad things happen...repeat.

2) Ultron can take over computers. Tony has 13 YEARS of surveillance and yet thinks that building robot avengers makes sense?

3) Tony's suit is corrupted (shoulder pads) and this happens so slowly that he's able to rip off his shoulder pads and be fine???

4) Anyone else want to squash Pim? Why does Hollywood keep creating these characters? Precocious is a fine line and Pim tramples way past it.

5) Ultron takes 13 years to take over half the planet? The Nazi's took over most of Europe in a year! Also, I can use google maps to see street signs in Sydney but Ultron can't find a huge installation in the arctic?

It goes on from there...just a brutal movie.