Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Reviews and Recommendations
Reload this Page >

BRING SUPER SUNDAY ON DVD (Jem, Bigfoot & The Muscle Machines, Robotix, Inhumanoids)

Community
Search
DVD Reviews and Recommendations Read, Post and Request DVD Reviews.

BRING SUPER SUNDAY ON DVD (Jem, Bigfoot & The Muscle Machines, Robotix, Inhumanoids)

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-05, 11:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There are about 261 fans that signed my petition of the 1985 cartoon tv series "Super Sunday" and "Super Saturday" that are demanding to watch Super Sunday again. We must get this show on DVD, I believe that re-airing this cartoon may not be realistic, due to new and hot cartoon programmings on present tv and cable stations, but we really need to urge the people of Sony Music, Sunbow Entertainment, and Hasbro to get Super Sunday on DVD and on the market as soon as possible! The fans, including I want to see this half-hour series block with the 6-minute segments of "Jem, Bigfoot And The Muscle Machines, Robotix, and Inhumanoids" all together, (but not the seperate solo revised movies themselves). We want to see the full series with these 4 segments with them as they were shown on tv back in 1985-86.
We also want them to include the Super Sunday logo opening and closing credits along with the intros saying "And now the adventures of Bigfoot!...And now the adventures of Robotix!....And now the adventures of Inhumanoids!...And now the glamour and glitter of Jem!" in between the endings of the 4 segments along with the Super Sunday logo and with the character pictures of these 4 segment cartoons of this show, that's part of the show, but not for commercials. My Super Sunday petition has been online since February 12, 2002 and we are making a pretty good progress with it. We hope that Rhino, or GoodTimes Entertainment, or any other DVD company should release Super Sunday as soon as they can. We want to see this cartoon series again, and I believe that there were probably about 58 half-hour episodes of Super Sunday that existed, including its 13 episodes of Inhumanoids on it. So please let's get Super Sunday back to its existence for the public to watch again and on DVD!!!!!!!! We're desperate in seeing this cartoon show again! And this cartoon series was produced by "Sunbow Entertainment"/Marvel Productions, Ltd." and was also associated with "Claster TV".

And if it is still possible to get Super Sunday back on tv, please sign my petition, and it's:

"BRING SUPER SUNDAY & SUPER SATURDAY BACK ON TV PETITION":

http://www.petitiononline.com/celtics/petition.html