Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Reviews and Recommendations
Reload this Page >

DVD Talk review of 'Quantum Leap - The Complete Third Season'

Community
Search
DVD Reviews and Recommendations Read, Post and Request DVD Reviews.

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-05, 08:06 AM
Suspended

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I read Jeffrey Robinson's DVD review of Quantum Leap - The Complete Third Season at http://www.dvdtalk.com/reviews/read.php?ID=15935 and...

...there was no mention of the rampant music replacement all throughout the season, just like season 2. Buyer beware.
Old 05-23-05, 12:04 PM
Video Gamer Reviewers

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I did not mention the music changes, because I don't think it affected the overall delivery of the show.
Old 05-23-05, 12:52 PM
Suspended

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
It's still worth a mention though. In the audio section of your review you could mention it but state that, in your opinion, it doesn't affect your enjoyment of the episodes.

The Scrubs music changes didn't alter my enjoyment of the series, but the QL ones do bother me a great deal.

Did Universal get the "leaps" right in this season? Does each episode end with the appropriate teaser for the following episode?
Old 05-23-05, 01:37 PM
Video Gamer Reviewers

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by lotsofdvds
It's still worth a mention though. In the audio section of your review you could mention it but state that, in your opinion, it doesn't affect your enjoyment of the episodes.
Point taken. I'll throw a little note at the end of the review like I did with the second season.

Originally Posted by lotsofdvds
Did Universal get the "leaps" right in this season? Does each episode end with the appropriate teaser for the following episode?
Hmm.. that is something I meant to include and forgot. But to answer your question, no. There are a few episodes where this happens.

Anyways, I just made changes to the review to reflect both issues. The world is now a safe place.