Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Reviews and Recommendations
Reload this Page >

DVD Talk review of 'New Police Story'

DVD Reviews and Recommendations Read, Post and Request DVD Reviews.

Old 03-11-05, 10:43 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 236 Likes on 172 Posts

I read John Wallis's DVD review of New Police Story at http://www.dvdtalk.com/reviews/read.php?ID=14808 and...

OK, I'll admit it, when I first noticed that someone else on the site had written a new review of a disc I reviewed last month, I was a little annoyed. Yeah, it's true, I'm a petty bastard. I've got to say that I enjoyed the article anyway. Even though we come to almost the exact same conclusions about the movie and disc, I liked the way you wrote it and thought it was pretty funny.

One nit-pick: You might want to mention that the disc is actually Region 0 despite being labelled Region 3. Non-region-free readers who still want to watch this movie after finishing either of our articles might find that useful.
Old 03-14-05, 06:31 PM
DVD Talk Reviewer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yeah, the Region 3 tag was a default setting I forgot to edit.

OK, I'll admit it, when I first noticed that someone else on the site had written a new review of a disc I reviewed last month, I was a little annoyed...
It ain't Highlander- "There can be only one reviewer."... Anyway, glad you enjoyed it, regardless.