Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Reviews and Recommendations
Reload this Page >

Batman DVD Review (includes spoilers)

Community
Search
DVD Reviews and Recommendations Read, Post and Request DVD Reviews.

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-04, 11:40 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

****/**** excellenet
***/**** good
**/**** ok
*/**** bad

Ok. Way back in 1999 when I got my first dvd player I was dieing to buy this and let it be the first dvd I buy. Hoping for special features and good cover! The movie was excellent. The preformance by Jack Nicholson in the role of the Joker is riviting. Michael Keaton a B movie chubby Comedian did excellent as the role Batman surprisingly! Although Batman kills in the film (he doesn't in the comic) it is still a great film. This film landmarks Batman's first appearence as a Dark Knight. Only to be ruined by Batman and Robin. The story is actually about the Joker more then Batman! Jack Naiper falls into a vat of chemicals due to the hands of Batman and seeks revenge on the dark knight. The special features on this disc suck. Movie Recomendation? Animated Menus? Scene Selection? Subtitles? Those are essential for dvds and aren't special features! They could at least gave us a commentary by the janitor at Warner Bros! I mean co'mon! Not even a trailer. Excellent film awful special features.

Movie: ****/****
Special Feature: */****