DVD Reviews and Recommendations Read, Post and Request DVD Reviews.

what do yall think of FREDDY vs JASON the movie

Old 06-12-04, 07:25 PM
Banned

what do yall think of FREDDY vs JASON the movie

i thought it was awsome. not the best writing by a long shot. but overall it was hell of a enjoyable movie. jason just seemed like an unstoppable force in this movie. the deaths were kind of over the top kind of like kill bill plus final destination. it just didnt work for me. but some of the kills were nice. like how that fat guy got murdered at the crop field. the dream sequences were awsome. especially the one with that chick where all the girls are jumping rope and singing. that ****ing freaky ass song. the movie was sick

8-10 deducted two marks because the story was kind of hurting, and the dialougue was herrendous. but the scenes with freddy and jason definitly made up for it. cant wait till part 2 comes out.
Old 06-13-04, 12:06 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Yeah, it was a real fun movie, if you are into these two series. Is there a part two for sure?
Old 06-14-04, 05:52 PM
Inane Thread Master, 2018 TOTY

great popcorn flick.

Freddy was my baddie of choice as a kid and i really wasn't keen on the thought on this movie, but the trailers looked decent enough. i saw it and thought it was perfect for these two.

just a fun, mindless romp of action and decent slayings. nothing too inventive, but nothing too stale. just the right amount of cheese, just the right amount of character deficiency and the right chemistry between the two icons of modern horror.

i just thought it was giddy fun! and you can quote me on that. it at least caused me to like jason a little more and see the first few of his movies and enjoy them. anyway, that's my thoughts..