Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Reviews and Recommendations
Reload this Page >

DVD Talk review of 'Saint Seiya - Power of the Cosmos Lies (Vol.1)'

Community
Search
DVD Reviews and Recommendations Read, Post and Request DVD Reviews.

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-04, 12:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm strongly disagree with the review on Saint Seiya at DVD Talk at this URL http://www.dvdtalk.com/reviews/read.php?ID=8271. The person who posted the review probably don't watch it at all and simply gives a comments. From his review I know that he probably don't like to watch anime and he don't deserve to post any comments about anime. This is perhaps the one and only idiot who rate Saint Seiya as 1 star. If I were to rate it I would rate it as 5 stars for all elements. If you are a anime fans I'm sure you will like Saint Seiya. I've been watching Anime from various countries but for me, Saint Seiya is the best Japanese anime I've ever seen and I bet most of the people agree that it deserved a top ranking. Although it was a pice of work from mid of 1980's the graphic quality is far more better compared to other anime at that time. I watched it 13 years ago and I still remember the story until today. Now I watch it again I still love it. When I show it to my friends, they love it too even it is a old anime. Yes, old but still rocks! Let's don't talk about 1980's, now it has a new released on Hades Chapter, look at how nice is the graphic an visual effect and the most important thing of all is the story. The story is so attractive, and I was so excited to watch it. You must believe the hype. Everyone goes crazy about the latest series of Saint Seiya, the hades chapter.