Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Reviews and Recommendations
Reload this Page >

Review of Family Business?

DVD Reviews and Recommendations Read, Post and Request DVD Reviews.

Old 01-05-04, 04:13 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Has anyone seen a review of Showtime's Family Business that is coming out on Tuesday?
Old 01-05-04, 11:39 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 313 Likes on 234 Posts
I'm working on one for DVD Talk - but doubt it will be up before the weekend...doing Cheers: Season Two currently - then moving on to Family Business.

I always get the TV sets from Geoff - which I love to do, but it takes a long time to review all the material!
Old 01-06-04, 01:37 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally posted by Shannon Nutt
I'm working on one for DVD Talk - but doubt it will be up before the weekend...
Thanks, Ill keep my eyes posted. I dont have Showtime, but had heard "good things" about the show.
Old 01-06-04, 06:17 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I've seen most of the episodes on Showtime, is an OK show, but nothing great, maybe the DVD will have some good extra features.
Old 01-06-04, 08:02 PM

i'm with Sataniko. The shows on Showtime were kind of weak. I hear that there's a new season coming with stronger stars on it, like Belladonna, but we'll have to wait and see. She said on her website that she had filmed an episode last month. It might've been an old post, though.
Old 01-06-04, 10:28 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally posted by Mr Web Review
i'm with Sataniko. The shows on Showtime were kind of weak. I hear that there's a new season coming with stronger stars on it, like Belladonna, but we'll have to wait and see. She said on her website that she had filmed an episode last month. It might've been an old post, though.
Belladonna already appeared in Season one...I believe it was the third episode...it's the one where Seymore's African-American pal can't perform during his first sex scene.
Old 01-07-04, 01:41 PM
Cool New Member

Belladonna is an overrated gap tooth flunky
Old 01-09-04, 11:26 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Okay I actually found a place that rented this. Sweet. Anyway Ive watched the first three (3) episodes and so far am impressed. Its a lot better of a show than what Fox or some other channels are filling the airwaves with (mind you Im talking about reality based programming).

I look forward to watching the rest of the season over the weekend. The funniest thing I have found so far is that they are not straight 30 minute episodes, the first is but the second is 24, and the third is a little over 25.

And Bella Donna is in all the episodes, she is in the intro and has been in all three so far (in some way or another). Hey she doesnt do it for me, but she has a ton of fans, and more power to her for making bank in the industry.
Old 01-09-04, 11:46 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Finished watching the discs last night...look for my review sometime over the weekend.