DVD Reviews and Recommendations Read, Post and Request DVD Reviews.

Scary Movie 2 review

Old 01-04-02, 01:48 PM
Cool New Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Scary Movie 2 review

I bought Scary Movie 2 a few days ago.
I think it's a good movie but the other one was better.
Even tho I think the DVD has some nice axtras like the deleted scenes and stuff. I just miss a trailer.

What do you think about it????
Old 01-04-02, 07:40 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Rented the DVD last week. It has a good number of special features - a lot of deleted scenes and some alternate endings. A lot of the deleted scenes were pretty dumb though and deserved to get cut. Thats saying a lot since the movie in general was pretty bad. I thought the picture quality was good. However the movie just plain sucked, there were a few humorous parts but most of the jokes were just embarassingly bad.
Old 01-04-02, 09:57 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts
Most everything I have read about SM2 has validated my decision to steer clear of it and stick with SM1. Once again, this group has saved me precious dollars.
Old 01-04-02, 11:29 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

SM1, i didn't like. i thought it would be great, as the trailer was funny as hell, so funny that i downloaded and watched it repeatedly so when i saw the movie, i have been over exposed to the good jokes. the rest of the jokes were either just plain stupid or not funny at all.

SM2 had all of the same faults as SM!, however, david cross and chris elliot rock. while not their best performances ever, it was nice to see them with long screen time. and becuase of those two, i think SM2 is better then the first.

the DVDs are fine. nice extras.

if you liked SM1 no reason to not like SM2, and if you hated SM1, well you get the idea.
Old 01-06-02, 12:53 AM

Just rented this one.

If you enjoyed the first Scary Movie, this might be worth a rental. I liked the first one better. This sequel had a few funny moments, but for the most part I really didn't like the movie that much.