Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Reviews and Recommendations
Reload this Page >

Review Wanted: The Corrs - Live In London

Community
Search
DVD Reviews and Recommendations Read, Post and Request DVD Reviews.

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-01, 12:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Can anyone supply me with a review or a link to one?
Thanks
bb
Old 12-09-01, 02:01 PM

Wow, another Corrs fan on this MB? i just got the DVD this week. Very, very good, but i'm biased, the Corrs are my fav group.

As for the DVD, it is the full concert from Dec 2000, 25 chapter stops. The picture is generally good to excellent. As for sound, you get 3 options, Pro-Logic, DD, and DTS!!!! The DD and DTS soundtrack is 5.0, though. No LFE channel. Oh well. At least it is 16x9 encoded.

The extras include a bonus track, John Lennon's Merry Christmas, War is Over. There is also the Access all Areas 20 min documentary. You also get 3 songs w/multiple angles, Dreams, Radio and Breathless. It is basically the regular angle, and an angle for each band member (5 total per song). There's also some DVD-ROM content, but i didn't get to that.

All in all, a must-have for Corrs fans, and at least a rental for those ppl who enjoy live concerts that aren't pre-recorded or lip-synched.

Last edited by fast95m3; 12-09-01 at 07:52 PM.
Old 12-10-01, 04:27 AM

Thanks.
I liked them when they first came out but they lost me with this new album.This dvd has allot of my fave's on it and I was wondering if it was going to be worth it.I already seen the "Royal Albert Hall" one and while it was good I never bothered to pick it up.I really enjoyed the Unplugged performance and I'm hoping this is closer to that and their first album.Thanks for the reccomendation,I think i'll pick it up the week.
bb