Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD & Home Theater Gear
Reload this Page >

OT- FS: 20" FD Trinitron® Wega™ Flat Screen Color Television (KV-20FV12)

Community
Search
DVD & Home Theater Gear Discuss DVD and Home Theater Equipment.

OT- FS: 20" FD Trinitron® Wega™ Flat Screen Color Television (KV-20FV12)

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-01, 01:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sup All.

I hate to be doing this but I am selling my Wega 20" TV. This guy is SWEET. Beautiful Picture quality and DVD's look awesome. I have owned it for around three months and I have take extremely good care of it. There are two models of the 20" Wega. This one is the one that comes with an S-Video connection and goes for $399.99 new at most Retail Stores (Best Buy, Circuit City, etc.).
Do not get this confused with the other model that retails for $349.99 and does not come with an S-Video connection and many other features.
For a list of specs and to be able to compare between the two models go http://www.sel.sony.com/SEL/consumer.../kv20fv12.html

For pics of the TV that I took with my Digital Camera go http://members.home.net/nutdotnet1/

This unit comes with the Remote and Manual, sorry I was dumb and got rid of the original box, but I will be able to come up with something either through Mail Boxes ETC. or someone else.

SHIPPING- I would MUCH rather find a local in the Portland, Oregon area that can either pick it up or I can drop it off. But I am open to shipping, but shipping is the buyer's responsibilty for shipping charges. I am estimating between $35-$55 depending on where you live. We can work that out if you are serisously interested

That being said now is the time where I state the price .
Since it retails for $399.99 just about anywhere (even on-line) I am thinking $285 + Shipping fees. Or if you are local you can pick it up or I can drop it off for $285 and not pay shipping

Thanks for interest in advance.