Community
Search
DVD & Home Theater Gear Discuss DVD and Home Theater Equipment.

Renting a Projector

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-00, 03:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I would like to rent a projector (LCD I guess) to use for Halloween. I want to hook it up to my dvd player so we can project movies onto the back side of our house (having quite a few people over) to watch scary movies. Does anyone know of a place that rents projectors for a reasonable price and will ship anywhere in the US? It would be even better if there was a place in the Dallas/FT. Worth area that I could pick one up for renting (that way I would have to pay for shipping) Also, does anyone have any suggestions for what type I should look for? Any information is appreciated.
Old 10-16-00, 06:20 PM
Banned

www.iGo.com
(800) 228-8374

Old 10-16-00, 07:24 PM

Sounds like fun down in Dallas/Ft. Worth this Halloween. You'll probably want either a LCD or DILA projector as CRT probably will not cut it for what it sound's like you'll be doing. LCD will probably be the lesser expensive. Also, this may be a good time for a progressive DVD player or rental of a doubler/scaler.

I suggest you contact local professional A/V shops as shipping costs may make it too expensive to rent from a non-local dealer. Just look in your yellow pages and be prepared to call around a lot. These shops are usually tailored toward businesses so they may be a little hard for a normal consumer to find.

Good luck and have fun.

------------------
Dave
My DVD List