Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD & Home Theater Gear
Reload this Page >

Samsung Promotion - where is it??!!

Community
Search
DVD & Home Theater Gear Discuss DVD and Home Theater Equipment.

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-11, 09:37 PM
Cool New Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

According to this article, Samsung have started a 3D promition from the 24th April;

Oops - cant post the article cause I am a newbie - but if you search for samsungusanews and 3D, you should find it

Beginning April 24, Samsung will provide two pairs of 3D active glasses for its entire 3D TV lineup at no additional cost with the purchase of any Samsung 3D LED TV or 3D Plasma TV.

Also beginning May 1, 2011, Samsung’s 2011 3D active glasses (SSG-3100GB) will be available at retail for under $50.

With the new promotions and price reductions, 3D TV customers can now outfit a family of four with 3D active glasses for under $100. The SSG-3100GB model does not require charging and will provide up to 70 hours of use from the included replaceable battery.

Customers purchasing the D7000 and above 3D LED TVs or the D6500 and above 3D Plasma TVs will continue to receive Samsung’s 3D Starter Kit (SSG-3100M). The kit includes two pairs of 3D active glasses, promotional versions of DreamWorks Animation SKG Inc.'s (Nasdaq: DWA) complete Shrek collection on 3D Blu-ray and a voucher for Megamind 3D on Blu-ray. Customers already receiving this starter kit with a step-up TV model will not be eligible for the new promotion.
I see some of the cheaper prices for glasses, but not the freebies or the starter kits

Having just moved to the US (from Scotland), I am in the market for a new 3D TV and this would have been good

I spoke to Amazon tonight ans they claim to know nothing about it - so have also e-mailed them with the links

In fact, I notice Best Buy do have the offer, but on fewer TV's (and higher price) than the article above

Will be interesting to see what Amazon come back with - would be good to get all of the items above included
Old 04-26-11, 10:44 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Re: Samsung Promotion - where is it??!!

I'm far from an expert on Samsung's promotions, but it does say "Samsung will provide". It may be something you get from them directly. Perhaps you should contact Samsung next in your search.
Old 04-27-11, 06:46 AM
Cool New Member

Good idea

Will wait to see what Amazon come back with then contact Samsung (though BB are supplying )

Thanks
Old 04-27-11, 09:43 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Real nice to people who bought C7000's in fucking March.
Old 05-04-11, 10:01 AM
Needs to contact an admin about multiple accounts

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by CRM114
Real nice to people who bought C7000's in fucking March.
I assume they mean for the new 2011 D series only, the C7000 is last year's model.
j