DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   DVD & Home Theater Gear (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-home-theater-gear-5/)
-   -   Philips Soundbar wall mount help (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-home-theater-gear/551476-philips-soundbar-wall-mount-help.html)

HalloweeNightJW 03-12-09 09:21 AM

Philips Soundbar wall mount help

I've had this Soundbar for about a year now and when I bought it I had no need for the included bracket to mount it on the wall. Cut to a year later and I now plan on putting both my TV and Soundbar on the wall. Problem is, I threw out the (at the time) unneeded wall mount for the Soundbar. Philips website doesn't offer it and an e-mail sent to them came back with a reply telling me to call Fox International for the part. I'm assuming getting it through Philips or anyone affiliated with them would be costlier than other potential options I may have. My question is, does anyone know of any place else that offers wall mounts for Soundbars? Is there a MonoPrice-type website for something like that?

Thanks in advance!

SoSpacey 03-12-09 09:29 AM

Re: Philips Soundbar wall mount help

Just buy a shelf the same depth and put it on there.

HalloweeNightJW 03-12-09 09:40 AM

An obvious answer, but not the one I was looking for. Next...

SoSpacey 03-12-09 10:00 AM

Originally Posted by HalloweeNightJW (Post 9321425)
An obvious answer, but not the one I was looking for. Next...

Next? HAHA. Newb.

Try this one...
Throw out that POS Phillips sound bar. Problem solved.

HalloweeNightJW 03-12-09 01:17 PM

Whoa! Resorting to using the extremely cliched and out of date internet slur "noob," huh? Nothing better brewing about in that head of yours in Jersey?

SoSpacey 03-12-09 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by HalloweeNightJW (Post 9322016)
Whoa! Resorting to using the extremely cliched and out of date internet slur "noob," huh? Nothing better brewing about in that head of yours in Jersey?

i followed it up appropriately.

it's one thing to ask for help and get an answer you don't want, it's another thing to be a schmuck about it.

HalloweeNightJW 03-12-09 02:11 PM

A schmuck? Pot, kettle, kettle, pot.

Mods - Please close this, I got the help elsewhere.

gimmepilotwings 03-12-09 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by HalloweeNightJW (Post 9322154)
A schmuck? Pot, kettle, kettle, pot.

Mods - Please close this, I got the help elsewhere.

How about you delete your own thread.

Ugh.

sthompson45 05-13-11 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by HalloweeNightJW (Post 9321365)
I've had this Soundbar for about a year now and when I bought it I had no need for the included bracket to mount it on the wall. Cut to a year later and I now plan on putting both my TV and Soundbar on the wall. Problem is, I threw out the (at the time) unneeded wall mount for the Soundbar. Philips website doesn't offer it and an e-mail sent to them came back with a reply telling me to call Fox International for the part. I'm assuming getting it through Philips or anyone affiliated with them would be costlier than other potential options I may have. My question is, does anyone know of any place else that offers wall mounts for Soundbars? Is there a MonoPrice-type website for something like that?

Thanks in advance!

I am looking for this same bracket. Did you find a solution or a bracket? Where? I would be grateful. Thanks..

sthompson45 05-13-11 10:40 AM

Originally Posted by HalloweeNightJW (Post 9321365)

Thanks in advance!