DVD & Home Theater Gear Discuss DVD and Home Theater Equipment.

Crutchfield and their "bill me later" option?

Old 12-31-08, 01:20 PM

Crutchfield and their "bill me later" option?

Has anyone used this before? If so how did it work out? Reading up on it it sounds like a CC but without the card?
I'm thinking of getting the Harmony One remote for $179 and with the "bill me later" option they credit you $25.
Any help is appreciated
Old 12-31-08, 03:35 PM

It's pretty much the same as a credit card. You'll have to fill out your social security and birth date for identity purposes. You will get billed monthly with interest charges like a cc.
Old 12-31-08, 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by HDDVDer View Post
It's pretty much the same as a credit card. You'll have to fill out your social security and birth date for identity purposes. You will get billed monthly with interest charges like a cc.
Yes saw that thanks I think I'll pass. I would just pay it off as soon as I got it. They wouldn't let me use it with another coupon anway. Thanks for the response
Old 12-31-08, 03:48 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

It still goes thru a credit approval process much like a CC. Various online merchants accept BML and a few have first time use discounts, (Amazon.com). There are also various interest-free promotions with minimum purchases.