Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD & Home Theater Gear
Reload this Page >

Regionless/SACD Player

DVD & Home Theater Gear Discuss DVD and Home Theater Equipment.

Regionless/SACD Player

Old 05-02-04, 04:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Regionless/SACD Player

hello all,

I am in dire need of a decent regionless player, that is capable of SACD playing as well. Theres too many good other region DVDs to go any longer without a player that can appease...plus i figure i have some SACD's so it should be able to play those too...

any suggestions? specific or places to look...ive been looking for a while and am not getting much out of it....

thanks in advance...
Old 05-11-04, 06:15 PM

Pioneer 563 will play SACD I think.

I live near Lasers Edge and have seen them selling Region Free version in the store. I don't think its on their web site though. You should email.
Old 05-12-04, 04:00 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Re: Regionless/SACD Player

Originally posted by MorE808
hello all,

I am in dire need of a decent regionless player, that is capable of SACD playing as well. Theres too many good other region DVDs to go any longer without a player that can appease...plus i figure i have some SACD's so it should be able to play those too...

any suggestions? specific or places to look...ive been looking for a while and am not getting much out of it....
Check out JVBDigital:

http://jvb.nl

they have a wide selection of players and an office in the U.S. Decent prices and good service. They carry the Pioneer player (which plays SACD and DVD-A) mrwilson mentioned. It also converts PAL->NTSC properly for use with NTSC displays.