DVD & Home Theater Gear Discuss DVD and Home Theater Equipment.

Where to find an IMAGE STABALIZER

Old 08-25-02, 05:35 PM
New Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 4
Where to find an IMAGE STABALIZER

Where can I get an image stabalizer to make recording copyprotected/macrovision DVDs and such onto a newer VCR possible?

I used to use an older VCR I had that didn't read copyprotection but it's beginning to breakdown.

I've heard people say they get them on ebay and I've seen some other private sites but I don't trust those. Are there any stores that might have them? I feel like that is a stupid question considering I think they may be illegal.
MxL is offline  
Old 08-25-02, 06:45 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame
Join Date: Nov 1999
Location: Vermont
Posts: 9,774
Please read the forum rules that you agreed to when you signed up, specifically:

The following is strictly prohibited on the DVD Talk Forum and may result in immediate account suspension:

Posting Information on how to defraud any company or promotion of any kind of illegal or unethical activity
Anything that violates the trademark or copyright of another company including anything that may violate the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Closing thread.
stevevt is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.