DVD Exchange Swap DVDs with your fellow DVD Talkers.

WTB Or Trade: Peter Gunn S01 Disc #3

Old 03-21-19, 02:39 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

WTB Or Trade: Peter Gunn S01 Disc #3

I bought a used complete Peter Gunn DVD box set (Timeless) that has one broken disc. I know this is an odd request, but if anyone has an extra copy of Season 1, Disc 3 (starts with Pacos Pete Scuba, ends with Skin Deep) please let me know!
Old 03-21-19, 03:46 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Re: WTB Or Trade: Peter Gunn S01 Disc #3

Have you tried contacting Shout!/Timeless? Worst case is they say "no."

FWIW - S1 is still in print and ~$20 (or less for used) at Amazon. It's also at Deepdiscount for roughly the same price right now (part of a sale and can get an extra 10% off if you're willing to spend $40).

(What's this new crap that puts the amazon logo at the head of links?!? Totally breaks things up in a bad way! I removed the link as it broke up the line formatting.)
Old 03-21-19, 06:30 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Re: WTB Or Trade: Peter Gunn S01 Disc #3

Originally Posted by BobO'Link View Post
Have you tried contacting Shout!/Timeless? Worst case is they say "no."

FWIW - S1 is still in print and ~$20 (or less for used) at Amazon. It's also at Deepdiscount for roughly the same price right now (part of a sale and can get an extra 10% off if you're willing to spend $40).

(What's this new crap that puts the amazon logo at the head of links?!? Totally breaks things up in a bad way! I removed the link as it broke up the line formatting.)
Thx! I was hoping (& I know it's a long shot) to find someone who had an orphan disc or even a partial set who is willing to a sell it cheap. I bought the complete series & received a discount for agreeing to keep it as is (1 cracked disc that won't play at all).

Ironically, what got me interested in this was discs 1 & 2 were on the last $ Tree sale & I enjoyed them. I was able to sell that 2 disc set when I bought the complete box.