DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   DVD Exchange (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-exchange-6/)
-   -   WTB: Complete James Bond Digital Codes (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-exchange/642239-wtb-complete-james-bond-digital-codes.html)

wattsup32 11-25-17 11:44 PM

WTB: Complete James Bond Digital Codes

If anyone has the complete James Bond digital codes they'd like to unload, I have $50 waiting to paypal you right now.

wattsup32 11-26-17 05:19 PM

Re: WTB: Complete James Bond Digital Codes

I see several people have looked at the post which leads me to believe they have the codes, but the price isn't right. Feel free to let me know what price will get this deal done in the next couple of days.

Thanks!

E Unit 11-26-17 06:51 PM

What makes you think just because there have been thread views that we have the codes? I don’t, I was just curious to know how much you’d buy it for. People have asked before and there have been very few for sale over the past few years.

wattsup32 11-26-17 07:24 PM

It seems reasonable to infer that at least one of the (at the time I posted) 37 people who viewed the post would have it.

E Unit 11-26-17 07:37 PM

Nope, not at all. Just a weird presumption I guess. It’s a way harder code to find since it’s the entire Bond Collection.

wattsup32 11-26-17 07:46 PM

I hear you, man. I also weirdly presumed arguing about this couldn't possibly be worth your time, but here we are.

E Unit 11-26-17 08:08 PM

Indeed. Good luck! Someone will eventually pop a code up for sale. And you’re offering a good price as well.

story 11-26-17 08:19 PM

I dont know what WTB means so I clicked this.

OldBoy 11-26-17 09:15 PM

I got mine from a guy on another site. Good price. $30 I think. Check around...

davidh777 11-26-17 09:17 PM

I read the thread because I want to get the codes myself at some point. :shrug:

OldBoy 11-27-17 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by davidh777 (Post 13214362)
I read the thread because I want to get the codes myself at some point. :shrug:

ygpm.

wattsup32 11-27-17 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by OldBoy (Post 13214689)
ygpm.

Thanks for pm'ing, but it looks like it didn't go through or did not make it to my inbox for some reason.

I'd be grateful if you'd give it another shot.

OldBoy 11-27-17 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by wattsup32 (Post 13214807)
Thanks for pm'ing, but it looks like it didn't go through or did not make it to my inbox for some reason.

I'd be grateful if you'd give it another shot.

actually, i pm'd david. sorry for confusion...

Decker 11-27-17 06:06 PM

If I start a new thread entitled "WTB Somebody's Kidney" and it gets a a bunch of views, I feel safe assuming at least one of you are willing to sell for the right price.

wattsup32 12-08-17 12:24 AM

I got the codes. Please delete thread.

Thank you.

Maxflier 12-08-17 11:57 AM

Just out of curiosity was it the code from the Blu-Ray set (that wouldn't include the last few movies) or is there another up to date code that includes them all? If it is the former, I will be kicking myself because I would have gladly sold mine if I still have it for $50 had I noticed this thread sooner.

wattsup32 12-10-17 02:58 AM

Depending on how many you were missing, I'd likely have bought from you. I have a couple of the later ones anyway, so it's really up to and including the first couple of Craig's I'm missing.

I ended up getting them all for free, so I'm glad you didn't see this sooner!