Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Exchange
Reload this Page >

Looking for Beavis and Butthead Target exclusive DVD

DVD Exchange Swap DVDs with your fellow DVD Talkers.

Old 11-26-15, 12:38 PM

Came with the Mike Judge Collection Volume 3. Includes 2 unreleased episodes "evolution sucks" and "nothing happening".

My understanding is that it didn't come with the initial Target Vol 3 sets and could only be obtained through near harassment of customer service. I'm not sure if it was included in later Target releases but either way Target sells nothing B&B related now. I've of course looked on every corner of ebay and amazon with no luck.

This would round off my collection, if you have it or know where i can find one let me know!

thanks!
Old 11-26-15, 01:09 PM
Challenge Guru & Comic Nerd

Re: Looking for Beavis and Butthead Target exclusive DVD

Nice first post. I'm one of the several exclusive collectors here, but I don't think I ever found this one either.
Old 11-26-15, 05:34 PM

Re: Looking for Beavis and Butthead Target exclusive DVD

Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
Nice first post. I'm one of the several exclusive collectors here, but I don't think I ever found this one either.
i'm sure the few that went the extra mile to contact target/paramount for the disc probably aren't the ones that are willing to give it up.

I have this nagging suspicion that eventually target sorted out the exclusion of the bonus disc and the discs either went into the hands of those who have no idea of its value or went wherever target's unsold overstock goes. i'm considering asking every seller on ebay/amazon if the copy of the Vol 3 that they are selling includes the bonus disc. (it's happened a lot, i've scored lots of rare stuff from unsuspecting sellers)

and for anyone else, there was also a best buy exclusive DVD that featured the unreleased episode "future of beavis and butthead". i got a copy unknowingly from a set i bought on ebay. there is one currently one being offered on amazon but of course you have to buy the Vol 3 set in order to get it.

the joys of being an OCD completionist