DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   DVD Exchange (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-exchange-6/)
-   -   NEW Beauty and the Beast 3D & Lion King 3D Diomond Collection Blu-Rays (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-exchange/627794-new-beauty-beast-3d-lion-king-3d-diomond-collection-blu-rays.html)

BadNewsBeards 07-18-15 12:36 PM

NEW Beauty and the Beast 3D & Lion King 3D Diomond Collection Blu-Rays

I have a sealed copy of both The Lion King as well as The Beauty and the Beast 3D Blu-Ray's. These are the US NTSC Diamond Edition copies, not some crappy region free version. I'm asking $140 for the pair or $100 for Beauty and the Beast and $60 Lion King. I know these are pretty high prices so pics will be taken if anyone is truly interested.

nycdude 07-21-15 11:01 AM

Re: NEW Beauty and the Beast 3D & Lion King 3D Diomond Collection Blu-Rays

Is that what these are going for?

Good luck.

E Unit 07-21-15 11:44 AM

On EBay, yes. He won't get that here though.

BadNewsBeards 07-21-15 09:54 PM

Thanks for the sarcasm guys, I really appreciate it. You could have just kept on going if you weren't interested. This is why I've been a member for years and have only just now posted. You guys are top notch.

E Unit 07-21-15 10:56 PM

We're not knocking you at all, but you just signed up just to sell a couple of items at premium prices. Most of the stuff sold on here are from members who have been here for years just selling off their old stuff and not usually trying to sell at the highest prices they can. You signed up in 2013 and these are your first couple of posts.

EddieMoney 07-22-15 09:25 AM

Sarcasm? Looks to me like they were trying to help you.

Mikael79 07-22-15 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by BadNewsBeards (Post 12542426)
Thanks for the sarcasm guys, I really appreciate it. You could have just kept on going if you weren't interested. This is why I've been a member for years and have only just now posted. You guys are top notch.

One thing I like about the selling here is that people can be honest and talk about high prices, while other forums you have to keep your mouth shut and let people get ripped off. You even say in your OP that "these are pretty high prices".

Alan Smithee 07-25-15 05:25 PM

not some crappy region free version.
The official, non-bootleg discs of these ARE region-free. Both are still in print in Europe as well and can be gotten in the $20 range; the only differences are some languages on the discs and lack of standard DVD and "digital copy" discs that the US editions had.