DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   DVD Exchange (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-exchange-6/)
-   -   Bluray Limited Edition Gift Sets F/S (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-exchange/620778-bluray-limited-edition-gift-sets-f-s.html)

dvdfreak2005 06-23-14 12:46 PM

Bluray Limited Edition Gift Sets F/S

Nevermind

dvdfreak2005 06-23-14 03:13 PM

Re: Bluray Limited Edition Gift Sets F/S

i will also consider offers

dvdfreak2005 06-24-14 12:37 AM

Prices scare u guys ? All are fair when you check amazon.

dvdfreak2005 07-01-14 02:47 AM

Ok nevermind.

dvdfreak2005 07-05-14 01:31 AM

trading seems kind of dead

OldBoy 07-05-14 04:24 PM

try eBay.

dvdfreak2005 07-06-14 12:43 AM

Unless you sell often you have to wait a month for your payment. I am not into that. It seems people on here just like to click on things and read rather than buy/trade. It seems crazy something can get almost 400 views but 0 replies. To me that just says you guys enjoy reading. I remember back when this place was alive with trades.

My Other Self 07-06-14 01:22 AM

Your prices are out of line for these being used. eBay is a more accurate gauge of worth -- just because something is listed in Amazon for a certain price doesn't mean it's selling for that. You won't get bites on these for what you're asking.

dvdfreak2005 07-06-14 02:24 AM

I lost all respect for Ebay value after seing people pay $30+ for $20-$25 gift cards just to say they won an auction. Also these prices are shipped. These are heavy to ship out. If these were single blurays and only a few bucks to ship id agree. If people dont like prices they can make an offer instead of just reading threads for fun. I have been trading for a very long time and if I think a price is high I dont mind making my own offer. Since when did people give up so easy ? I can even list things for trade instead of sale and I will get 700 views but 0 replys. Even if I put the item im trading in the topic. What did they think was going to be in the thread when they click on it ? Its kinda crazy sometimes. I can even say im open to look at lists and people just read it and then go and read more threads. If you see a thread saying " Saw bluray f/t will check lists" why the heck click on it and read it without showing me a list 700 times ? If I wanted the movie id click on it and say hey here is my list. I wouldnt just click on it and read it and do nothing. I think some people honestly do just enjoy reading every thread with no intention of trading. Its strange.

dino88 07-06-14 06:12 AM

What's strange is how you are so caught up with how many views your thread received. People clicked on your thread to see what "Bluray Limited Edition Gift Sets" you were selling. They didn't see anything they wanted and moved on. Why is that so hard to understand?

That said, after reading your posts in here, I wouldn't feel comfortable buying anything from you even if there was something I wanted.

OldBoy 07-06-14 09:45 AM

Originally Posted by dino88 (Post 12160124)
That said, after reading your posts in here, I wouldn't feel comfortable buying anything from you even if there was something I wanted.

this.

Dan 07-06-14 09:44 PM

Also, bots.
Bots account for more thread views than you would think.

dvdfreak2005 07-06-14 11:57 PM

I never thought about Bots honestly. That is a good point. I was just curious about that kind of thing. Thanks for being helpful.
Also this thread should prob be closed because I am no longer offering these for sale on here right now. I will let them collect more dust on
my shelf for a bit. Maybe toss them on craigslist for a little cheaper and avoid shipping costs.