DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   DVD Exchange (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-exchange-6/)
-   -   WTB - itunes Digital Copies / Digital Codes (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-exchange/604814-wtb-itunes-digital-copies-digital-codes.html)

812crew 09-15-12 02:20 PM

WTB - itunes Digital Copies / Digital Codes

Hey guys!
Looking to buy digital copies that can be redeemed in itunes. My only blu ray player is the old PS3 that makes a ton of fan noise thanks to the heat, so I wanna watch stuff on my Apple TV. I'd mainly prefer HD digital copies like Jaws and Boardwalk Empire 1 & 2, but lemme know what you have and your prices. I'm a gold trader!
If you're the kind of person that doesn't care about your digital copies, here's a chance for you to recoup some of your money you spend on your blus. I'm also willing to look at this as a long-term exchange relationship: someone who would wanna email me any time they bought a disc with a digital code they weren't thinking of using.
Thanks!

JWill85 09-17-12 09:12 PM

Re: WTB - itunes Digital Copies / Digital Codes

sent you a pm

812crew 10-10-12 11:04 AM

Looking for these UV / Itunes codes.
Shame
Atonement
Boardwalk Empire Season 1
Game of thrones
Jurassic park
Double indemnity
War horse
The dictator
Do the right thing

Thanks!

The Man with the Golden Doujinshi 10-10-12 12:46 PM

qwerty

drjay 10-13-12 09:29 PM

I'd also be interested in codes for iTunes flicks, if there is anyone else with extras.

Halfwasted 10-14-12 04:30 PM

I have Prometheus DC code for $2.

812crew 10-15-12 04:58 PM

I have Prometheus. Thanks, tho! Anyone buy Dictator at Best Buy for the upgrade and save? I'll give $2 paypal gift for the DC.

iNCREDiPiNOY 10-15-12 07:22 PM

I have Iron Lady DC code w/ Disc for $2 + shipping.

812crew 10-18-12 10:51 PM

Anyone buy Girl with the Dragon Tattoo at Best Buy for cheap and wants to sell the UV code for $1? If so, PM me! Thanks!

invisiblegt 10-19-12 10:25 PM

I do not mean to hijack another poster's thread, but this does seem to be a good idea for a thread, and one that we can all benefit from.

As such, should someone have DC codes for iTunes, in regards to any of the following films, I would be greatly appreciative:

E.T.
Jaws
Blues Brothers
The Dark Knight

The aforementioned films are merely a small cross-section of the films I am interested in. Essentially, if you have a DC code for iTunes you are not using, and are interested in getting rid of said code, send me a a PM.

(As an aside, to the original poster... If you feel as though I am infringing upon your thread, or am taking away from your ability to gain DC codes, merely let me know, and I will delete my post. That, or perhaps PM me wirh any films you decide you do not need, or want, and I will see if there are any remaining I would like.)

812crew 10-20-12 01:05 PM

No worries invisiblegt! Welcome aboard!

812crew 11-04-12 07:48 PM

Anyone have the new Double Indemnity dvd? I'll pay $3 for the digital copy. Thanks!