DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   DVD Exchange (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-exchange-6/)
-   -   Looking to buy some Blue rays (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-exchange/599457-looking-buy-some-blue-rays.html)

nightmareblade 02-29-12 10:28 PM

Looking to sell or trade some dvds and a blue ray I have

Looking to sell or trade these dvds I will list more later on

I have one Blu Ray that I will trade for

Star Wars Ewok Adventures: Caravan of Courage/ The Battle for Endor dvd

Rare ... Out of print and hard to find star wars double feature. A true collectors piece and a fan favorite . A must have for anyone who loves star wars.
Disc is in excellent shape come with original case and cover art

The release was a single double-sided disc, with one film on each side.
Features

Presented in its original 1.33:1 aspect ratio
Available Subtitles: English
Available Audio Tracks: English (Dolby Digital 2.0 Surround)
Any Question just Pm

PRICE IS 30.00 WITH FREE FIRST CLASS AND DELIVER CONFORMATION CAN ONLY SHIP WITHIN THE USA

AND ONLY TAKE PAYPAL

I aso have the 3D disc from the blu ray set for Transformes DARK OF THE MOON AND MORE FOR TRADE

I have no need for the 3D disc, I don't have a 3D player, so it is no use to me and has never been played.

I can't see 3D images so I have no use for this disc and I only want the set for the regular bluray and the extras

The disc will be sent out in a dvd case no art work and nothing else

The disc is brand new and was never played

I will trade this for the regular

Thor (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo not the 3d one

The blu rays must have the original case and art work and be in excellent shape

I also have The Hit Tv Series Eureka season 1-2 and 3.0 all have the original slipcase and are in excellent condition for sale or trade
open to offers since I really don't know what it's worth

I also have the Super Girl Limited Edition 2 disc set for trade in excellent condition open to offers

I also have the Target Incredible Hulk 3 disc set with bust out case open to offers

I will only ship within the USA any questions just pm me and sorry for the confusing

The Man with the Golden Doujinshi 03-09-12 10:56 AM

Re: Looking to buy some Blue rays

That seems pretty lopsided. You can get Thor and Captain America combo packs for around $38 used. In exchange you get just a 3D disc from a set you could buy for $22.50 used, or $28.50 new and get the complete set.

Or did you mean Thor or Captain America? That would still be pretty lopsided but not nearly as bad.

DirkUSA 03-09-12 01:43 PM

Ok,I am confused. Are you trying to buy blue-rays or are you trying to sell blu-rays?

adrenaline78 03-09-12 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by DirkUSA (Post 11146110)
Ok,I am confused. Are you trying to buy blue-rays or are you trying to sell blu-rays?

I think both! His wants appear to be in the first post and the sells seem to be scattered around.

nightmareblade 03-09-12 08:07 PM

I will trade my 3D Blu Ray TransFormers for the Blu ray of Thor must have case and original art work and be in excellent condition

don't care about digital copy or the 3D blu ray need the regular one since I can't see 3D images anyway.

Obi-Wanma 03-09-12 09:29 PM

I have one you can buy

Picture in spoiler:

nightmareblade 03-09-12 09:34 PM

I don't know why the title keep saying Looking to buy blu rays

I change my ad to this Looking to sell or trade these dvds I will list more later on I have that one
Blu ray I will trade for .

OldBoy 03-10-12 02:07 PM

it's Blu!

nightmareblade 03-10-12 05:32 PM

Ok I change it thanks

clappj 03-11-12 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by nightmareblade (Post 11146638)
I don't know why the title keep saying Looking to buy blu rays

I change my ad to this Looking to sell or trade these dvds I will list more later on I have that one
Blu ray I will trade for .

DVDTalk doesn't allow users to change thread titles. You can ask a mod to close this thread, and then start a new one.