Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Exchange
Reload this Page >

ISO: Futurama Complete Collection (Bender Head), two Criterions and one other SE

DVD Exchange Swap DVDs with your fellow DVD Talkers.

ISO: Futurama Complete Collection (Bender Head), two Criterions and one other SE

Old 11-26-11, 02:06 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

ISO: Futurama Complete Collection (Bender Head) and one other SE

Trying to fulfill some very specific Christmas DVD (not BD!) wishes. I'm looking for:

Futurama, The Complete Collection (Bender head)

The Decalogue (Special Edition Complete Set)

Fortunately, the person wanting them is not adverse to used items as long as they're in great condition, so don't count it out if your things aren't still in the shrinkwrap!

I would probably need to buy them from you, unless you're interested in trading for the $100 gift certificate I have for the Pro Football Hall of Fame store (http://store.profootballhof.com/store/), which has some really cool stuff, but I need the dvds more than football things right now!!

I am on the good traders list from way back, but haven't been around the site much in the past year or so (divorce). Let me know what you've got and what you want for it! MANY thanks!!

Last edited by bwsmom; 12-04-11 at 05:27 PM. Reason: Updating needed items.
Old 12-04-11, 05:27 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Re: ISO: Futurama Complete Collection (Bender Head), two Criterions and one other SE

Thanks for the pm's!! You guys ROCK!! I've updated the list.

(NOTE: I tried to update the thread title, but it's still showing "two Criterions," which I no longer need).