DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   DVD Exchange (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-exchange-6/)
-   -   2 Criterion Blus for trade (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-exchange/596653-2-criterion-blus-trade.html)

Dr. Calamari 11-22-11 12:23 AM

2 Criterion Blus for trade

Here's the deal:

I have brand new, still in the shrink wrap Criterion Blu-Ray discs of Fellini's Amarcord, and Jonathan Demme's Something Wild. I'd like to trade these for brand new standard definition Criterion DVDS of the same films, if anyone has them. I would also be open to other standard definition Criterion DVDs of other films, but they need to be in absolute mint condition if they're not new in the shrink wrap.

PM me or contact me here if anyone wants to trade; as far as I know I have a good reputation here, although I'm not a Gold Trader.

BuddhaWake 11-22-11 08:33 AM

Re: 2 Criterion Blus for trade

I'll trade you amarcord. I have the re-release standard version. Any interest in Three Films by Hiroshi Teshigahara?

Dr. Calamari 11-23-11 03:23 PM

I already have the Teshigahara set...got any spare Kurosawa films lying around gathering dust? PM me your address and I'll send out your Amarcord ASAP; I'll PM my address once I've posted this message.

xizor42 11-25-11 01:38 PM

I have a copy of Stray Dog just out of the shrink wrap. Do you have any other than something Wild you'd be willing to trade for?

Dr. Calamari 11-26-11 01:19 AM

Not currently, no...any other Japanese directors (already have
Stray Dog) you'd trade?

Dr. Calamari 11-28-11 12:50 PM

Amarcord has been taken...Something Wild is still available.

muggsy 11-28-11 07:20 PM

I have standard def Criterions of Beauty and the Beast and Seven Samurai (the original Criterion DVD release that went out of print). Any interest in either of those for Something Wild? Both have been watched once and are in great shape. I also have the original Criterion DVD release of High and Low, the single disc edition.

Dr. Calamari 11-29-11 12:24 AM

Originally Posted by muggsy (Post 11022746)
I have standard def Criterions of Beauty and the Beast and Seven Samurai (the original Criterion DVD release that went out of print). Any interest in either of those for Something Wild? Both have been watched once and are in great shape. I also have the original Criterion DVD release of High and Low, the single disc edition.

Sorry Muggsy, I've already got all 3 of those.

muggsy 11-29-11 05:34 AM

Originally Posted by Dr. Calamari (Post 11023091)
Sorry Muggsy, I've already got all 3 of those.

OK, lemme see what else I have. Kwaidan? Charade?

Dr. Calamari 11-30-11 11:34 PM

How about Kuroneko? Got that one?

muggsy 12-01-11 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by Dr. Calamari (Post 11025657)
How about Kuroneko? Got that one?

Nope. I have the SD Criterion of Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, which I just upgraded to blu during the B&N sale. Any interest? It's a great set.