DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   DVD Exchange (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-exchange-6/)
-   -   OOP Criterions - Hitchcock Box / Spinal Tap etc. (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-exchange/587763-oop-criterions-hitchcock-box-spinal-tap-etc.html)

sakst42 02-20-11 10:27 AM

OOP Criterions - Hitchcock Box / Spinal Tap etc.

OOP Criterions - Hitchcock Box / Spinal Tap etc.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi There,
I have ended up picking up a ton of movies over the years that I've never even opened. Here's a partial list of what I have - lowered my asking price, hoping they are reasonable, feel free to PM me for more info. Rating the opened ones conservatively. I don't mishandle my DVDs and don't lend them either. I've lowered my prices and will be happy to negotiate if you buy more than just one of these.

- Criterion: Wrong Men, Notorious Women (Hitchcock) - OOP; G to VG [$135]
- Criterion: This is Spinal Tap (Reiner) - OOP; SS [$95]
- Criterion: The Killer (John Woo) - OOP; No Insert / Not the White ring edition; G [$15]
- Criterion: 4 Samurai Classics - Seven Samurai; Hidden Fortress; Sanjuro; Yojimbo (Kurosawa) - OOP? SS [$75]
- Criterion: Strawdogs(Pekinkpah) - SS [$20]
- Criterion: Ran(Kurosawa) - SS[$20]
- Oz - the complete series (6 Discs) - Standard Def; Season 1 / 2 opened - VG++; Remaining Series SS [$80]
----------

Let me know,

---sakst42---

- Shipping is NOT included
- No international shipping (sorry no Canada either)
- Methods of payment: PayPal or Money Order
- I will ship through PayPal to confirmed addresses only
- I will be shipping items once a week
- Please send a PM with your purchase request or inquiries

JimmyTheSaint 02-21-11 12:39 PM

Re: OOP Criterions - Hitchcock Box / Spinal Tap etc.

You have PM from me. Thanks!

JimmyTheSaint 02-21-11 12:51 PM

Since I'm finding it impossible to access a PM to you, can/could you please PM me so we can discuss a few things about your DVDs. Thanks Bra, God Bless Ya!

clappj 02-21-11 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by JimmyTheSaint (Post 10648449)
Since I'm finding it impossible to access a PM to you, can/could you please PM me so we can discuss a few things about your DVDs. Thanks Bra, God Bless Ya!

Newly registered users don't have the PM option Jimmy.

http://forum.dvdtalk.com/forum-feedb...messaging.html

sakst42 02-21-11 03:18 PM

Curious - I didn't realize there are PM limitations for new members, as I've written / received messages to / from Fellow Traders... In any event, JimmyTheSaint, you have an email from me.

SK

JimmyTheSaint 02-22-11 12:01 AM

Originally Posted by clappj (Post 10648514)
Newly registered users don't have the PM option Jimmy.

http://forum.dvdtalk.com/forum-feedb...messaging.html

Almost a deuce in, and I'm still considered a new fish?! If that's that, then I think I'll somehow get over it, especially when after a two year stretch, this is the first time it's happened, that I got shut out trying to throw someone a Private Speak. Can you try to explain thataone, cause I know that I ain't 'gettin' it.

Dexter Douglas 02-22-11 06:56 AM

Originally Posted by JimmyTheSaint (Post 10649376)
Almost a deuce in, and I'm still considered a new fish?! If that's that, then I think I'll somehow get over it, especially when after a two year stretch, this is the first time it's happened, that I got shut out trying to throw someone a Private Speak. Can you try to explain thataone, cause I know that I ain't 'gettin' it.

Um...WOW. I thought it was pretty clear that the "new fish" is sakst42. Ya know, since he's barely got any posts yet.

JimmyTheSaint 02-22-11 11:16 AM

See, I didn't know that, I guess I'm stupid like that, Thanks for indeed schooling me on the finer things of DVDTalk-Speak! Me and this Bra is all connected and the such right about now. All is nice!

Kory 02-22-11 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by JimmyTheSaint (Post 10649900)
I guess I'm stupid like that!

:thumbsup:

franks 02-23-11 06:06 AM

Interested in Straw Dogs if you want to shoot me an e-mail as well. Thanks!

sakst42 02-24-11 10:36 AM

Hi Frank - I've just sold Straw Dogs (and Ran)... let me know if there are any other movies you might be interested in...

Best,

SK

JimmyTheSaint 02-24-11 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by Kory (Post 10649962)
:thumbsup:

Yi-Yi-Yikes! a certified, Dyed-in-the-wool, plain as the nose on yer face type of "Gold Edition" Member, can you teach us all, especially lonely old, stupid me to become a gold edition just like y'all! Please, purty, purty please with Splenda on top!