Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Exchange
Reload this Page >

WANT: Saturday Night Live The Complete 1st Season - Limited Edition Packaging Version

Community
Search
DVD Exchange Swap DVDs with your fellow DVD Talkers.

WANT: Saturday Night Live The Complete 1st Season - Limited Edition Packaging Version

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-10, 07:13 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

As the thread title says, I'm looking for The Complete First Season of Saturday Night Live on DVD, but I need/want the Limited Edition book-style packaging version of this, with all of the additional goodies it contains.

I'd be willing to pay maybe around $20-25 shipped for it, or I'd trade it for a sealed copy of the standard version, if somebody is looking to save a little shelf space.

I've also got a few Blu-rays I'd be willing to trade, such as "Zodiac," "Black Dynamite," "Monsters, Inc.," and all three seasons of "Mad Men." I have many DVDs I'm willing to get rid of too..

I'm very serious about this. I got all the other seasons for like $16 from Target and various other places, but haven't been able to find this one in the L.E. package, and it's driving me nuts. Please don't hesitate to get a hold of me if you have this, so we can work something out.

Thanks!

Last edited by Kory; 01-02-11 at 04:25 PM.
Old 12-29-10, 03:23 PM

Re: WANT: Saturday Night Live The Complete 1st Season - Limited Edition Packaging Ver

Bump.
Old 01-02-11, 04:25 PM

Re: WANT: Saturday Night Live The Complete 1st Season - Limited Edition Packaging Ver

Anyone? I've added stuff to my trade list.
Old 01-02-11, 07:55 PM

Just to clarify... are you saying you'd trade all the Blu-rays listed for SNL S1 LE?
Old 01-02-11, 08:27 PM

Haha, no, certainly not all of them. Depending on which ones somebody was interested in, I'd probably trade two of them for the set.
Old 01-02-11, 08:59 PM

Good to know. I know the sets are much lower in price now but I when the limited edition of the 1st season first came out it was something like 55 bucks (list was $70). And I think they lowered the price when they started making it without the book and case. You might have a hard time tracking it down.
Old 01-03-11, 12:36 PM

All the other seasons can still be found (or at least were a couple months ago easy to find) for $15-$20, and those are the LEs. I know the original MSRP was indeed much higher though. I know I'm going to have a hard time finding it though. I've been looking for months, with no luck, at least at a reasonable price.
Old 01-05-11, 08:59 PM

These are at Costco. Though I did not see Season 1 in the tall box, I did see Season 2 and 4 in tall versions as well as short
Old 01-05-11, 11:28 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

PM Sent