DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   DVD Exchange (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-exchange-6/)
-   -   The hardest disc to get rid of (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-exchange/561034-hardest-disc-get-rid.html)

Logic 7 09-06-09 02:40 PM

The hardest disc to get rid of

I thought it might be fun to have a thread where people can post one title at a time that they cant seem to trade or sell (reasonably). Trying to have fun with a bad situation and hopefully help people get rid of some stuff they dont want. The biggest loser title will be the one with the disc that stays at the beginning of the thread the longest. So post a title and what you would accept in trade or price (shipped). If it sells/gets traded delete it. You can then post another title but you cant just erase the text and post a new one in its place. It must go to the bottom of the list.
Who is willing to step up and buy or trade for the biggest loser title or any title in this thread for that matter?
Its a challange! At worst it could be like a rental and you can put it back up if you dont like it. Lets have fun with this.

Falc04 09-06-09 05:04 PM

Re: The hardest disc to get rid of

Pretty good thread. Okay, I have a perfect copy of Mee-Shee I'd trade for Backdraft

clipse294 09-06-09 06:02 PM

I have Pearl Harbor 2-disc DVD. It has some writing on the cover

Falc04 09-07-09 09:45 AM

email sent...

hindolio 09-07-09 11:16 PM

Originally Posted by Logic 7 (Post 9694096)
Ok the first one is gone. Pearl harbor is at the top with The Hunt for Red October right below. Who is going to knock either off by trading for it? What have you got to offer?

i have both of those, but ill offer a third to this "hardest disk to get rid of" list that i want to get rid of...

the fast and the furious (original movie, original ws release)

i have more, but ill wait for my turn to come back around :D

AnonomusBob15 09-07-09 11:24 PM

I have a copy of Closer: Superbit that i'd trade for either Pearl Harbor or Hunt for Red October...... or anything

Logic 7 09-08-09 11:12 AM

Don't forget to check back if you put something up. Also make sure you delete your post when it is no longer relevent so people aren't offering you something after your disc is gone and of course to keep the thread tidy. :)

Piazza 09-08-09 09:34 PM

I have the first release of Wargames (non-anamorphic) that I never managed to get rid of.

nycdude 09-14-09 11:17 AM

sealed 2 disc unrated extended dvd copy of "underworld". Seems like dvd are going of of style

AnonomusBob15 09-14-09 04:39 PM

Closer for Underworld?

Logic 7 09-14-09 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by AnonomusBob15 (Post 9708548)
Closer for Underworld?

I thought we already had a deal made for Closer?

clipse294 09-14-09 05:47 PM

I'd trade Pearl Harbor for Underworld.

I'm also adding Macarthur Park, Martian Child, Win a Date with Tad Hamilton and Unforgiven to the list.

Logic 7 09-14-09 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by clipse294 (Post 9708669)
I'd trade Pearl Harbor for Underworld.

I'm also adding Macarthur Park, Martian Child, Win a Date with Tad Hamilton and Unforgiven to the list.

Pick one. This is a one at a time thread.

nycdude 09-14-09 10:02 PM

wow. maybe I should take this title off the list.

thanks for the offers but I have most of those titles and some are just not keepers.

hindolio 09-14-09 11:14 PM

Originally Posted by nycdude (Post 9709368)
...but I have most of those titles and some are just not keepers.

none of these are keepers though, right -wink-

hey logic, not a bad idea for a trade thread, but possibly repost with specific guidelines maybe? just to make things neat and tidy?

Logic 7 09-15-09 11:17 AM

Originally Posted by hindolio (Post 9709526)
none of these are keepers though, right -wink-

hey logic, not a bad idea for a trade thread, but possibly repost with specific guidelines maybe? just to make things neat and tidy?

Are you busting my chops because there are guidelines? If not than what do you think I should change? I'm open to suggestions.

hindolio 09-15-09 08:12 PM

^ i bust chops whenever there is an opportunity to do so -wink-

just suggesting a few loose and flexible guidelines for the sake of cleanliness and organization. and i dunno, maybe something like keeping the 1st post of the titles that dvdtalkers want to get rid of? just typing out loud :D

Logic 7 09-17-09 08:14 PM

OK How about a Bluray? I have a copy of Home Of The Brave That I will trade for any Blu I dont have including Disc only or BB rentals etc

Logic 7 09-24-09 03:31 PM

Well it looks like Pearl Harbor in SD and Home Of The Brave Blurays are at the top of the nobody wants them list

vietduckboi 09-24-09 03:36 PM

TMNT Blu, open to ANY Blus

depechemodeone 09-24-09 08:15 PM

I have a copy of the Mod Squad movie. I do like B-Movie horror stuff

Logic 7 09-24-09 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by vietduckboi (Post 9729219)
TMNT Blu, open to ANY Blus

Accept mine :brickwl: