Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Exchange
Reload this Page >

Help me with the Suncoast promotion and receive free dvds!

DVD Exchange Swap DVDs with your fellow DVD Talkers.

Old 09-03-09, 09:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here's the deal,
I am interested in using the Suncoast promotion (2 used for 1 bluray at $5) to trade in some older dvds and add to my bluray collection. Unfortunately, I don't live anywhere near a Suncoast. However, I was hoping that someone nearby would be willing to help for a small fee/dvds. My plan is to send about 14-20 dvds that I confirm will be eligible as part of the promotion (must have trade-in value of at least $1), along with a list of about 50-100 blurays that could be eligible ($19.99 or under). I have heard some reports that only regular-priced blurays count, though others have been able to get anything at $19.99 or under. I was hoping someone would bring the dvds I send to a Suncoast and pick the 7-10 blurays from the list I send. If it happens that there are not enough on the list that are available in store, my bluray purchase is at your discretion. In exchange, I would be willing to pay, as well as include free dvds in my shipment that you can choose. Please let me know if anyone is interested in helping out, thanks!

Mods, I wasn't sure where to place this thread. Please move if necessary.
Old 09-05-09, 08:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Help me with the Suncoast promotion and receive free dvds!

bump