Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Exchange
Reload this Page >

FS: BD Supernatural Season 4, Disney's 'Earth', Sunshine Cleaning, S550 WTB Heroes S3

Community
Search
DVD Exchange Swap DVDs with your fellow DVD Talkers.

FS: BD Supernatural Season 4, Disney's 'Earth', Sunshine Cleaning, S550 WTB Heroes S3

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-09, 03:43 PM
Suspended

Received 101 Likes on 87 Posts

All prices include First Class shipping. I only ship on Saturdays and Mondays. I ship to Canada for $1 extra per title. I will consider offers if you want to purchase 2 or more titles only. I have only a few wants at the bottom of the page. Only those.

Blu-ray:
Supernatural Season 4 (SEALED) $41
Disney's 'Earth' (With Slipcover and bonus DVD - Disney points used) $19
Sunshine Cleaning - $19

FREE Blu-ray from WBShop.com $10
You get to select 1 title from this list:
http://www.wbshop.com/WB-Insider-Rew...?adid=bdloyste
And you only pay shipping for it (from WBShop.com). I will PM you the code to select 1 of those for free.

$9
X-Men III (no barcode, original release)
Freddy VS Jason (Canadian release, no special features and English/French spine)

$12
The Echelon Conspiracy

$17
Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist (no Digital Copy)
The Orphanage

HD DVD:
Bonnie and Clyde DigiBook (SEALED) $23
P2 (SEALED) $13
Taking Lives (SEALED) $13
Twister (Canadian version, SEALED) $13

Sony S550
Near-mint Sony S550 with box, manual, 1GB ProDuo Card and Backlit remote control (removed from newer model coming out soon, the S560). This version has 7.1 analog outs (removed from newer model coming out soon, the S560) and is BD Live 2.0. The only reason I am selling it is because I bought a new player and don't need two. There is nothing wrong with the machine and it has played 100+ Blu-ray discs flawlessly. Purchased in October 2008 from Amazon.com (can print out receipt as well). Includes box, manuals and everything you would get if you bought new at store Retails for $399.99. This internally decodes DTS MA, TrueHD and PCM. It has analog outs for people with older receivers who want to experience the HD audio but don't have HDMI ports. $200 Shipped

Sherwood 5003
Opened and used only a few times. Is Region FREE for DVD and can be made Region FREE (B/C) on the fly for Blu-rays (input few numbers in remote press enter). Includes Box/Manual etc. $160 Shipped (Pictures Coming Soon)

Welcome to trade offers on BD Players above if you have an LG BD300 or BD370 or any player that can stream NetFlix. Also will knock down the price a bit if you have some BDs I want.

Wants:
Slipcovers from Canada/UK (being exclusive to those territories)
Heroes Season 3 BD
A River Runs Through It BD
Bee Movie BD
Sideways BD
Star Trek (The 6 Disc Edition) BD
PS I Love You HD DVD
Lord of War HD DVD (import)
Rambo 1,2,3 HD DVD
Enron HD DVD (low want)

Last edited by Gizmo; 09-01-09 at 03:45 PM.