Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Exchange
Reload this Page >

Region 2-PAL: Twin Peaks S1 w/ Pilot; Dogville 2-disc SE

DVD Exchange Swap DVDs with your fellow DVD Talkers.

Old 02-24-09, 06:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have for sale the UK release of Twin Peaks Season 1, including the Pilot (which isn't included in the Region-1 release).

I also have for sale the Dutch release of Dogville, which is a 2-disc special edition. You can see the specifications on dvdcompare.net if you search for "Dogville"
(scroll down to R2 - Holland, A-Film)
It is basically tied with the Danish and French releases; just missing the poster gallery. It has the excellent documentary "Dogville Confessions."

These have both been watched only once and are in excellent used condition.

Though I don't have any feedback here, you can see my account has been around for some time. I have over 400 feedback on eBay, including quite a lot of feedback as a seller - my username is esceedotcom - and my PayPal account also has some seller reputation points and is Verified.

I'm thinking $22 for Twin Peaks and $15 for Dogville, plus actual cost of shipping via buyer's choice of service, but will accept offers. I'm also willing to trade so if you're interested in that, let me know and I'll send you my wishlist.

Look forward to doing business!

Last edited by Escee; 02-24-09 at 06:26 PM.