DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   DVD Exchange (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-exchange-6/)
-   -   FS/FT - The Wire S1-4, American Gangster 3-Disc, Oz S1-2, Pirates SteelBooks + more! (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-exchange/547628-fs-ft-wire-s1-4-american-gangster-3-disc-oz-s1-2-pirates-steelbooks-more.html)

Kory 01-12-09 12:28 AM

FS/FT - The Wire S1-4, American Gangster 3-Disc, Oz S1-2, Pirates SteelBooks + more!

Hey guys, trying to clear out a little of my DVD collection to either get some spare cash or some things from my want list. My wants aren't exactly a complete list, so if you have anything else you're offering, I'm open. I have either a +7 or +8 on the Good Traders list, and would be a Gold Trader if people would actually leave me some sort of feedback. I've made well over a dozen successfully completed transactions on here.

All DVDs are open and in mint to near-mint condition unless otherwise stated.

Prices include shipping but you must purchase at least $15. Otherwise, add $2 per title.

For Sale

Movies
$18 - American Gangster (3-Disc) (Collector's Edition) (The "hinge" where the case opens has a little bit of paint chipped off, which I imagine is a common problem from the design of this case. Easily fixable with a black sharpie.)
$5 - Coming To America
SOLD $18 - The Godfather Collection (5-Disc)
$5 - Jerry Maguire
$5 - Lord of War (1-Disc) (Widescreen) (Modified 1.78:1 Aspect Ratio)
$8 - The Nightmare Before Christmas (Special Edition)
$5 - Revenge of the Nerds/Revenge of the Nerds 2 (Fox Double Feature)
$8 - Scarface (2-Disc) (Anniversary Edition)
$5 - Trading Places

TV Shows
$13 - Everybody Loves Raymond - Season 1
$13 - Everybody Loves Raymond - Season 2
$13 - Everybody Loves Raymond - Season 3
---Buy all three for $35 shipped!

$13 - Family Guy - Volume 1
$13 - Family Guy - Volume 2
$13 - Family Guy - Volume 3
---Buy all three for $35 shipped!

SteelBooks
*Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
--- The only way I'm getting rid of this one is either in a trade for the "Cars" SteelBook, or for $175 shipped. I'm sure neither of those things will happen, but we'll see. The SteelBook itself is in near-mint condition, with only the smallest ding in the front of it that isn't noticeable unless you are really looking for it. It was this way when I bought it. It's the 2-disc edition obviously, but also included is the Best Buy Exclusive Bonus Disc, leaving you with a 3-disc SteelBook, essentially.
*Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
--- I also hope to trade this one for another SteelBook (either "300" or "Indiana Jones: The Adventure Collection"), but would sell it for $50 also. The SteelBook is again the 2-disc edition, and again it comes with the Best Buy Exclusive Bonus Disc, leaving you with what is essentially a 3-disc SteelBook. Also included will be the slipcover from the standard 2-disc edition, and I can also include the case and insert from the standard 2-disc edition if you want.
--- I would sell the pair for $200 shipped. I know that sounds a little ridiculous, but I'm just going off of prices I've seen them go for on eBay.

$45 - The Godfather Collection: The Coppola Restoration (R2) (Sealed, with small tear in plastic)

$35 - Full Metal Jacket (R2). Contains the R2 "Full Metal Jacket" disc from the recent Stanley Kubrick Collection, as well as "A Life In Pictures" as disc 2.

Wanted
- 300 (2-Disc) (SteelBook)
- Aladdin (2-Disc) (Platinum Edition) (Collector's Gift Box)
- Bottle Rocket (Criterion Collection) (2-Disc)
- Cars (SteelBook)
- Deja Vu - Walmart Exclusive Bonus Disc
- The Foot Fist Way
- Friends (Complete Series)
- Half Baked (Fully Baked Edition)
- Indiana Jones: The Adventure Collection (3-Disc) (SteelBook)
- The Insider
- King of Queens (Complete Series)
- The Lion King (2-Disc) (Platinum Edition) (Collector's Gift Box)
- Lord of War (2-Disc) --- Must be re-issued original aspect ratio version
- Mallrats (10th Anniversary Extended Edition)
- Milk
- Ratatouille - Target Exclusive Bonus Disc
- Role Models
- Slumdog Millionaire
- The Wrestler

Please feel free to PM me with any questions or other issues.

Thanks for looking!

Kory 01-12-09 11:24 AM

Re: FS/FT - The Wire S1-4, American Gangster 3-Disc, Oz S1-2, Pirates SteelBooks + mo

Added some things to my wanted list. Bumping this for the day.

AnonomusBob15 01-12-09 04:40 PM

Re: FS/FT - The Wire S1-4, American Gangster 3-Disc, Oz S1-2, Pirates SteelBooks + mo

I'll take the Godfather Collection.

[email protected]

GOLD trader

iNCREDiPiNOY 01-12-09 05:56 PM

I have Hancock 2-Disc (Best Buy Exclusive) Steelbook [DVD] (Sealed)

GOLD Trader!

Kory 01-12-09 10:00 PM

Originally Posted by AnonomusBob15 (Post 9193037)
I'll take the Godfather Collection.

[email protected]

GOLD trader

The standard first edition collection, or the R2 Coppola Restoration SteelBook? Shoot me a PM with which one you'd like and I'll give you my Paypal info.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by iNCREDiPiNOY (Post 9193240)
I have Hancock 2-Disc (Best Buy Exclusive) Steelbook [DVD] (Sealed)

GOLD Trader!

Anything on my list you're interested in trading it for? If not, how much would you sell it for? I'd rather trade, but let me know.

Kory 01-16-09 06:41 PM

Bump.

Kory 01-19-09 04:29 PM

Bump.

Kory 01-21-09 02:32 PM

Bump.

gglass4269 02-05-09 05:25 PM

interested in scarface, american gangster, the wire, and oz.. here's my trade list...

Batman The Animated Series vol. 1
Sleepy Hollow
Creepshow
The Brood
From Hell
From Dusk til Dawn
The Lost Colony
Cult of Cartman-Revelations
Futurama seasons 1-4
Alfred Hitchcock-The legend Begins
Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2
Zombie
Fargo
Luther
Memento SE
The Illusionist
O Brother Where Art Thou
Good Morning Vietnam
Spiderman
Spiderman 3
Shawshank Redemption
Blade Runner-The Final Cut
An American Werewolf in London
The Alamo-John Wayne edition
Snake Eyes
Hot Fuzz
Basic Instinct
Sabrina
Insomnia-Pacino edition
Bugsy
Madigan
3 musketeers/4 musketeers two pack
A River Runs Through It
The Quiet American- old version
Birth
In Country
Darron Arnofsky Collection
Mail Call Season One
The Fly/The Fly 2 two pack
Stephen King’s Storm of the Century
The Silence of the Lambs
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Solaris – Clooney Edition
Gattaca- Superbit
Fracture
In Country
Paris Je T’aime
Good Will Hunting
Days of Heaven

Kory 02-27-09 01:42 PM

Bump.

Kory 04-03-09 12:31 PM

Bump.

Seasons 3 and 4 of "The Wire" are pending.

Kory 04-06-09 11:39 AM

Seasons 3 and 4 of "The Wire" have been sold, along with "The Godfather Collection."

Mao 04-06-09 04:57 PM

Kory,

Please send me an e-mail regarding your interest in 2 titles on my list:

http://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-exchang...pack-come.html

Thanks!

And good luck here!!!

slabinskia 04-08-09 05:27 PM

I sent a pm about The Wire season 1 and 2. Thanks.

Kory 04-15-09 10:41 AM

Seasons 1 and 2 of "The Wire" are now pending.

Kory 04-26-09 10:38 AM

All seasons of "The Wire" sold. Bumping this.

PopcornBandit 04-26-09 10:11 PM

Sent you a PM concerning the Oz sets.

Kory 04-27-09 01:49 PM

"Oz" has been sold. Bump.