Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Exchange
Reload this Page >

FS: OldBoy 3-Disc Collectors Tin, & Blade Runner Blu-Ray Limited Edition Briefcase*

DVD Exchange Swap DVDs with your fellow DVD Talkers.

FS: OldBoy 3-Disc Collectors Tin, & Blade Runner Blu-Ray Limited Edition Briefcase*

Old 01-11-09, 01:01 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

For Sale:

OldBoy 3-Disc Collectors Tin DVD - SOLD
Pretty self explanatory, not sealed, but in good condition, and only watched once. Great movie.

Blade Runner Blu-Ray Limited Edition Briefcase* - $60
*I am only selling the briefcase and the extras that came with it, not the movie. It comes with the everything the limited edition briefcase came with except the actual blu ray movie, as you can see in these photos:

I am on the good trader list (Ken K. Hsu - Random) and I also have heatware references here.

Last edited by Random; 02-03-09 at 01:47 AM.
Old 01-13-09, 06:59 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Re: FS: OldBoy 3-Disc Collectors Tin, & Blade Runner Blu-Ray Limited Edition Briefcas

Oldboy being sold elsewhere this weekend if there are no takers.
Old 01-18-09, 10:12 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Re: FS: OldBoy 3-Disc Collectors Tin, & Blade Runner Blu-Ray Limited Edition Briefcas

missed out on going to the store this weekend, so both items are available for the next couple weeks.
Old 01-19-09, 12:08 PM
Cool New Member

what will "the store" give you for it about $15?
Old 01-20-09, 03:25 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Actually selling it to one of the owners there who's a fan of the film, and had good enough conscience to not take it for the $20 store credit since I am a long time customer. He's the one that suggested I see how much I get for it online 1st.
Old 02-03-09, 01:47 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

OLDBOY sold