Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Exchange
Reload this Page >

Kids/cartoon DVDs 4 sale in Michigan

DVD Exchange Swap DVDs with your fellow DVD Talkers.

Old 10-09-08, 11:23 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello everyone,

I'm brand new to this forum, and i'm not even sure if this is possible, I didn't find anything in what i've read that says it's not, but....

I'm looking to sell DVD's(see below) but would rather only deal with buyers from Michigan(I am in Madison Heights) who can meet me(in a public location if trust issues) or come come to my house, or there choice of meeting. I much prefer to see the buyers, as well as show how mint my DVDs are. I have sold from booths at Local flea Markets & The Girbralter Trade Center for many years & have NEVER had a complaint. Sometimes I even hold Yard Sales which are ALWAYS go pretty smooth, and is first come 1st served, of course.

With unbeatable prices & mint merchandise, you CANNOT beat my deals. And can always be bargained with.

I have extensive collection of kid's DVD's (movies/cartoons/shows), as well as some regular movies for sale, no trades. I mostly like to deal with New(er) Releases, but also have older titles as well. Everything from Disney movies, to Nickelodeon shows/seasons, Cartoons like speed Racer- the next Gen, as well as Hanna Montana movies/shows. Even Baby Einstein DVDs. You name it, I will most likely have it. I also regularly have other titles such as Scorpion King 2, National Treasure 2, and other non-kids type movies.

If anyone here is from Michigan & interested, PM me, or Email me at: , with what titles you are requesting/looking for, or to ask for a current list, and we can set up how ever you want to do it. You can also request where my next flea market booth will be at as well. I am very flexible too, as in driving to wherever the buyer wants(mostly). With todays gas prices, I usually meet most customers 1/2 way.

If I am doing something wrong here, please let me know, as I am into making sales, not problems. Thank you & I hope I can be of service to many a movie lover.

-Ian P.

Last edited by IanP.; 10-09-08 at 11:26 AM.
Old 10-09-08, 11:32 AM
X
Administrator

Received 149 Likes on 120 Posts
Ok, I'll let you know.

Please read the thread on the guidelines for selling and trading here.

http://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-exchang...uidelines.html

Particularly this part:
Please note that links to off-site auctions or trade sites are prohibited. If you want to post in this forum area, you need to post the items for trade here. This is not the place to "promote" your auction.

The DVD Exchange Forum is not designed to be a place for people to "open shop" to DVD Talk members, so please do not try, as your thread and account may be closed.
You must list the items you have for sale along with a price for them. And we don't allow businesses to sell here.